AJ's FLASHBACK

•FLASHBACK•

"Indigo you say the same shit every night and every night mama gets beat on because of that nigga. I'm tired of this shit. Let's just end this tonight."

I looked into my sisters eyes and knew what I had to do. This shit is ending tonight.

"AJ , what are you even talking about?"

I jumped up and started pacing. How do I explain this shit to my sister? How do I tell her about all this shit going through my head?

"I'm saying let's do something! Why should we have to live like this? He beats on mama Indi! And you, that nigga rapes you! That baby in your stomach is because of that nigga! This bitch deserves to fucking die"

My sister and mother are my heart. I can't continue to let them live like this. Especially with Nyla on the way. For a 10 year old, the weight on my shoulders is becoming heavy as fuck.

"What do you wanna do?" Indigo asks me with tears streaming down her face and her arm draped over her belly.

"Don't even trip off that Indi." And with that I ran out our room and into my moms bed room, which I hated going into because every time I come in here all I picture is that fuck nigga raping and beating moms or Indi. I went to her closet, grabbed the Desert Eagle and quickly went to the kitchen where I thought they were. I heard yelling coming from the hallway , so I dipped my ass around the corner and saw that, that nigga had my sister on the ground kicking the dog shit out of her. My mother was screaming for him to stop and Indie looked up at moms right before Senior kicked her dead in her face.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY SISTER!" At this point I'm seeing the fucking rainbow, fuck a red, this nigga got life bent all the fuck up. He looked at me and laughed . I cocked my gun and tried to shoot but I missed . I've never shot at someone before so I was scared that I was going to hit my sister or mom so I pulled a light skin move and just started yelling .

"Get off my sister, get the fuck off bitch !" I screamed trying to get him off of Indi , but that shit just wasn't working.

I got closer and raised the gun. I need to focus but so many bodies are moving. God help me.

I squeezed the trigger...

My eyes immediately filled with tears when I seen my mother's blood spray everywhere...