Hell & Back

Messiah's POV

I walked around my weapons and started picking out the ones I needed. The niggas I was allowing to come were doing the same.

Once I strapped up I looked at my team. I seen my niggas Scooby, Yoda, and Quan slipping on bulletproof vests and I walked over to em.

"Y'all niggas ready? This ain't no light shit. Whoever this nigga is, he got his shit guarded"

"So you tryna make us seen like some punk bitches? I feel the love my nigga" Yoda said as he faked cried.

I cracked up and hit that nigga upside his head "nah, just making sure y'all ain't gone punk out on me"

"Nah, we good. When we rollin out?" Quan asked

"As soon as D get here"

"Iight"

I walked back to the weapons.

I need this night to go correctly. I'm tired of having my daughter's gone and Indigo crying. I know Im hurting baby girl, trust me a nigga ain't meaning to do the shit, I'm just not me. I rubbed my hands down my face and sighed.

I looked at the clock and then around the trap house.

It was empty, expect for the boys. Usually naked hoes are walking around sorting, packgaing, and taking the product to the shipment room, but I didn't need nobody here so I sent they asses house.

"Aye, D pullin up!"

I looked up when D walked into the room.

Good, we needa talk.

I motioned for him to come to me and when he got close I spoke up

"Look man I'm sorry for pulling that work out on you and going crazy. All this stress is getting to a nigga."

"Don't even sweat it, we boys, I got it"

I nodded and dapped him up.

"And uh..Indi at yo house right?"

He chuckled "yeah, when I left the girls were in bed holding on to each other. She good"

I nodded "iight...Thanks man"

"Nigga we boys, now let's get this shit"

We walked to the center of the room and I called to attention

Everyone surround D and I

"Check this, whoever we fucking with has his shit on lock. Ion know who this nigga is so we have no room for any leaks. If you ain't ready to die, I'ma need you to drop yo shit and leave"

I looked around at my team and was relieved to see all these niggas stand they ground with no emotion. I need as much manpower as I can get.

"Iight good. Since all we know is this nigga's street name, we going in quietly. When we get there I need all heads in deck. I need all exits covered, that way no one gets out. Whoever is in that building, kill them. I want no survivors. If they fucking with this nigga, they fucked with my family by association, no survivors. The nigga in charge? If you find him, bring em to me. I'ma handle that my damn self."

Everyone was nodding like they understood so I moved on

"I need people looking for my daughter's while shit is going on. When you find em, stay in that spot. Do you hear me? Do not fucking move from the spot where they are. There will be bullets flying and if one hits my kids, I'ma break ya fucking body in half and feed it to my pits."

"Iight boss" They all said in unison.

I nodded "strap up and roll out"

Everyone broke up and headed to the trucks they were taking.