Chapter 3

Aspyn's POV

I was having the best dream ever when I heard a familiar noise. It beeped. My alarm clock! Ugh I hate school so much! On the bright side, there's a new girl coming today! No one knows her name yet but I hope we can be friends. I was once friends with Hazel, a now popular girl. She just started hanging out with my older brother's girlfriend, Rose. Rose did sometimes come over but I always stayed in my room unless I was forced to get out. By forced, I literally mean forced to get out!

My mom drove me to school as always with my 2 year old sister in the back. Her name's Avia. Sometimes I wish I was her because she did have to go to school and was so adorable, but then, I would have to go to school.

I was heading to my locker when I saw the new girl walking to random people, asking where the principal's office was. She was about to ask Hazel and Rose when I stopped her.

"Woah, new girl! If I were you, I wouldn't talk to them."

"Why?"

"They're the 'popular girls' here. They would practically make you one of their minions! Trust me, I've been with them all my life and Hazel has always been mean to me since grade 6. The other one, Rose, with the pink hair, is dating my brother and is also her friend. She became friends with her in 8th grade. She acts all nice when she's at my house with my brother but I'm not sure if that's the real her or if it's her acting."

"So she's an actress?"

"No, she just pretends!"

"OK, I get what your saying."

"Good. I'll show you where the principal's office is."

"How did you know?"

"I saw what you were doing. I wouldn't of stopped you if I didn't see you."

"OK, thanks."

"I never did get your name."

"O'Brien. Mayah O' Brien."

"I'm Aspyn Caniff. Now let's go to the principal's office." I walked towards the office and she followed. I tried to make sure that neither Hazel, nor Rose were near us.

Mayah got her schedule. We were in almost all the same classes. The only classes we didn't have together were gym and art.

"Got a phone?" I asked her. Who knows if she was one of those people who had an iPod in highschool and not a phone.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Give me your number."

"Sure."

We exchanged numbers.

"Let's meet at Starbucks at 5 sharp." I told her.

"That's my favorite place!"

"Mine too!"

The school day felt a lot shorter now that I finally had someone to talk to. In did, but indent like my other friends much.

At Starbucks*

"Good, your on time!" I told Mayah.

"I told you Starbucks was my favorite place."

"Oh, there's this dude who's gonna be with us too. His name is Ryan."

"OK."

We went into Starbucks when I saw someone I wish I hadn't seen. Although her back was turned, I knew who she was. I shouldn't have spoken to soon because there were two of them— even worse!

"Aspyn!" I heard Ryan call.

"Hey Ryan. This is the girl I was talking about, Mayah." I said.

"Hey. As Aspyn said, I'm Ryan."

"Mayah." She said and they shook hands. Then, they exchanged numbers.

" Le-" he started when his phone rang. He said he had to leave. Before he even go to turn around, Hazel and Rose came and started screaming at him. I didn't bother listening to what they were saying so Mayah and I went to get our drinks. Ryan had left so I asked Mayah if she wanted to come to my house. She accepted the offer. But before were about to leave, the worst thing ever happened.

"Look what you did, you stupid freaks!" Hazel yelled at both of us.

"I don't see what the big deal is. All you got was a tiny drop on you while I got the whole thin on me!" I raised my voice.

"You are so in trouble! You have no idea how big." Hazel glared.

"As big as that tiny little ant that your scared of?"

"I am not scared of ants!"

"What if I tell you there one on you?" Mayah said.

Hazel screamed. Yup, she's afraid of ants. She thinks is they're going to eat her alive or something.

"Run!" I told Mayah. I ran to my house and she ran right behind me.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"My house."

"OK."

We got to my house and I saw Taylor there.

"And where have you been?" He crossed his arms.

"Where do you think? Every girl needs her coffee. By the way, aren't you supposed to start a conversation with hello?"

"It doesn't have to."

"Taylor, please don't do this now. I have a friend over."

"Yeah and you and your friend can either go back to Starbucks, go to hers or to your room."

"Let's go to my room." I said to Mayah.

*20 minutes later*

I heard the doorbell ring. I didn't bother getting it because I was with Mayah and I didn't want to be rude.

I heard a familiar voice.

"Oh no!" I gasped.

"What?" She asked.

"You know that girl with pink in her hair?" (A/n Aria Montgomery right there)

"Yeah. What about her?"

"That voice belongs to her!"

"And is the other girl with her?"

"She never really comes over. She might have only once but if she did, I don't remember it."

"Oh. So what do we do now?"

"Just hope they don't come here. Wait, can you climb out a window?"

"I've don't that a few times."

"Well, if you've done it 7 times, this'll be your 8th!"

"I hope we don't get caught."

"I never do. You'll go first and I'll go after you."

"No duh!"

We climbed out and started walking.

A/n: hey people, I'm Zahra, the girl who will update every Sunday! I know this chapter had a part repeated from the last chapter but it made more sense from what I thought of from how Aspyn and Mayah were hanging out. If you want to know my main account, it's zahra_al_ali . Hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as you did with the others! I'll see you people next Sunday with another new video! Jk, a new chapter.
- Z