Chapter 11 :D

Hey Unicorns. I know I'm two days late again but both Tuesday's and Wednesday's are supes busy for me so please no upsetting comments!!
I hope you enjoy this chappie, tho!
*****
Rose's POV

We just dropped off Hazel and we (Aspyn Taylor and I) were on our way back to the Caniff's house.

Isn't that exciting.

We just got back to Taylor's and it was 6:25 pm. Just in time for supper with Taylor (<3).

We are chicken and mashed potatoes (my fav) and then downstairs to watch a movie.

After a quick debate between Aspyn and I and Taylor, we decided over the movie........FROZEN!

I just remembered something. We forgot to tackle Taylor. I looked at Aspyn mischievously and she seemed to know exactly what I was thinking about. I nodded.

Taylor looked at each of us.

"What are you two thinking about?" He asked.

And then there were two teenage girls doggy-piling themselves on top of him.

"Okay, okay! You can get off of me now! Did you two plan this??" Taylor has to basically scream to get over the noise of Aspyn and I laughing.

"Mayyyyybe," I answered mischievously.

"Well then. But watch your back, Rose Lawley. You will PAY," Taylor said, eyes me goofily.

When the movie finished, I asked Taylor to give me a ride home.

"What, your not sleeping over another night?" Aspyn asked me.

"Nope. Mom wants me home for the night. It is a school night, after all," I replied.

Taylor drove me home.

---------------
|AT HOME|
---------------

"Hey mom! I'm home!" I called into the dark room. "What's going on in here?"

"Just working on my meditation. What do you think I do while you're gone?" My mom replied.

"Oh, I don't know, cook, clean, work, normal parents stuff."

"That's too boring! Who do you think I am, Nanny McPhee?"

My mom is kind of a nut.

You see, my parents are really rich. One great investment into some new restaurant down the street and BAM! It becomes an international food chain.

And so we bought the company.

LOL NOPE.

But anyway, I walked up the staircase into the main living room, where the chandelier hangs, and noticed that all of the lights were off, and the entire den was candle-lit.

"Well okay. So where's Kian?" I asked. Kian's my twin brother. He's...how you say... Like my bff.

"He's in his room. Don't disturb him, he's doing his homework for once.

"Oh, well, okay."

I knew that wasn't true. Kian's a robotics genius. He's in our "twin lounge" that he built with an entrance through his bookshelf. Only we knew about it.

He also built a tunnel between our rooms and the bathroom, a robot of himself and me so we

can go anywhere and do anything without my mom knowing.

I sat on the seat to take us upstairs. My mom still wanted stairs so she could get some exercise with the new house, so Kian and I got one of those seats for elderly people that took you up the stairs.

I walked into Kians room and pulled the book (I can't tell you which book it is, you stalkers! Why would you even ask that! :$) and stepped in the room. It was painted a mix of blue and pink (our favourite colours) and has a few couches along with a flat screened tv and a Play Station 4.

"Hey Kian," I said.