Chapter 31!!!!!

Aspyn'n POV*

OMG! today is the wedding day!!! I'm so excited to finally have Rose as a sister! Well, sister in law.

"Avia, are you done yet?" I asked my little sister who was changing at the apartment.

"One second." She says and comes out.

"That looks beautiful!" I gasp and she twirls around.

"Can you curl my hair?" She asks.

"Yeah, let me go get my iron." I say and get it, plug it into the wall, and wait for it to heat.

I curled her hair slightly and put a blue bow on the side to keep her bangs from getting in her eyes.

A few minutes later, we were all done, so we all went to the place the wedding was taking place.

Half way through the wedding*

"I'm so glad that today Rose and Taylor finally go married. The first time I saw you, I thought you were a total bitch. But that was because I didn't know you and you were with Hazel. Then when you started dating Taylor, I didn't know how I felt. So many mixed emotions started to flow in my body. Anger was the one I mostly felt. I thought you only did it to make me mad and just to steal my brother. But now, I realize that its a good thing you came and took my brothers heart. I wish you both the best of luck in your future." I said and walked up to Rose and Taylor and hugged them both.

Later*

Now it was finally time to open the gifts. I was so excited to see Rose's reaction to the job!

She opened lots before she got to the special one.

"Oh my gosh." Her eyes went wide.

"What is it?" Taylor asked.

"Its the job I've always wanted!" She ran over to us and squeezed us in a hug.

"Thanks." She said.

"You're welcome." We replied.

After the wedding was completely finished, we all got to go home.

"Aspyn, can I spend the night?" Avia asked.

"Yeah. I'm sure the girls won't mind." I told her.

"Thanks. I'll go tell Mom."

"OK."

"Hey, Hazel, who's that girl? The one with Hayes?" I asked.

"I don't know. Let's go ask."

"Hayes, who's she?" Hazel asked.

"She's our cousin. I don't think you've met her. Her name is Candis." He said, a little to quick.

"How come live never met her?"

"Because, she lived in Australia."

"Oh, well, Candis, I'm Hazel, Hayes's twin, and this is one of my best friends, Aspyn." Hazel introduced.

"Hey Hazel, Aspyn." Camdis says.

"Well, we're gonna go over to Mayah." Aspymn said and we went to look for Mayah.

"I don't trust her. I have a feeling that something up. We should tell Mayah." Aspyn said.

"Yeah, let's just tell her to watch out."

"Yeah." She said and we spotted Mayah talking with Calum.

"Hey." We said.

"Hi." They respond.

"Mayah, we just want to tell you to watch out from Hayes. It seems like he's hiding something." Hazel told her.

"Oh, I know what it is. You guys don't have to worry about it." She said and I saw a hint of sadness in her eyes.

"Mayah, can I talk too you? Alone?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure." She said and walked over to someplace with me.

"What's going on between you and Hayes?"

"Nothing." She replied.

"Come on Mayah, I could tell you would of cried if you could when we told you about Hayes."

She told me what happened. Well, a few words, but I managed too guess what happened.

"I'm going to slap that idiot!" I said with anger flowing through me.

"How dare you do that to my best friend?!" I yelled in Hayes's face and slapped him. I may or may not have kicked him in a certain area if you know what I mean. What? He messes with my friend, the messes with me!"

"Don't ever think of talking to her again." I say in a serious tone.

"Aspyn, you didn't have to do that." Mayah tells me.

"No, Mayah, I had to do it." I said and we walked over to Calum and Hazel.

"Hey." I smile as if nothing ever happened.

"We saw what you did. What was that about?" Hazel asks.

"I'll tell you later."

"Oh, OK?"

"Well, we netter leave now. Nice talking to you, Calum, even though we didn't talk." I say and lead them to my car. Avia found us and followed us to my car.

"What's wrong, Mayah?" I heard Avia ask.

"Nothing really." Mayah tells her.

I locpve it now my sister also cares about my friends. She treats them like sisters. I don't mind that to be honest.

When we get home and out of the case, I whisper to hazel, "I'll tell you once Avia is asleep."

"OK." She whispers back.

I hope she doesn't get mad at me.

A/n: hey my little humans. This was a weird chapter, but I wanted to update before Tiana did. This chapter was weird, but I don't know what happens at wedding so DONT JUDGE! I only wanted to write this chapter because of the speech thing Aspyn gives . Avia's wedding outfit and hair is at the top, but her hair isn't curled there. IDC because in the actual wedding, her hair was curled.

OK, once again,......

GOTTA BLAST!