54 was it?

Aspyn's POV*

I got in my car to check up on Mayah and the guys. It was 5 am, so everyone must of been asleep. I was about to go on yet another Magcon tour. This one was with Mahogany, so I was safe from the animals.

When I walked in, the woman at the front desk was half asleep. If I were her boss, she wouldn't even get the job!

"Um, may I see Calum Hood?" I asked.

"Hm? Uh, yeah." She barely had her eyes open. Rude.

"OK."

I walked into the area where I always saw Mayah and the guys. This time, they weren't there.

"They must be in his room or someplace else sleeping." I whispered. I walked back out to see the woman now asleep.

"She's gonna get fired." I said to no one. Obviously there would be security cameras, so they would see her asleep. Wait, why would I care about her?

"That was quick." Taylor said.

"Yeah, I didn't see them." I got into my spot at the back.

"Well, they could be sleeping right now. Its 5."

"Yeah, I wish I was them eight now. I'd rather be asleep than in a car with you." I mumbled.

"What?" He asked. He's so Jenna Marshall. (I will give you a high five if you know her. No hugs; too much germs.)

I plugged my headphones in and quietly played music as I was about to sleep. Suddenly, my vision went dark.

***

"Aspyn?"

I opened my eyes.

"We're here."

I was half awake, so I didn't say anything.

We walked into the airport which surprisingly had barely anyone in there. Its when we got to the plane where we saw more people. There were some boarding, and some leaving. Yeah, I know its a different plane you go on, but the doors were close that it was crowded at that area.

"Cameron, Aspyn, Taylor!" I heard a female call.

I turned around to see Mahogany.

"Goldie LOX!" I hugged her.

Cameron and Taylor reached in for a hug also.

"Thanks for saving me." I told her.

"I mean, I do have to go on the plane."

We were headed to Minnesota. I've never been there, so this would be cool.

It felt like forever until we were able to go sit in our seats on the plane. As soon as my belt was tight, I went to sleep. I didn't care about the ride, even though I wanted to get a picture out the window of the sun rising.

***

"Get up, Aspyn." I was once again ordered to wake up.

"I'm up, just don't touch me." I rubbed my eyes.

"OK?"

Even though it was Mahogany who woke me up, I didn't care much if I talked to her like I would to Taylor.

"Aspyn, if you don't wake up right now, I'll lick my finger and shove it in your face." Taylor said.

"I'm a ninja, so you'll never get me. And anyways, you're not my alarm to wake me up."

"Can I set an alarm?" Cameron asked.

"I'm punching you if you do."

"You can't punch me."

"And why not?"

"Because I'm Cameron Dallas."

"I'm up anyway, so sucks to be you."

"But your eyes are closed." Taylor pointed out.

"So then I don't have to see you."

"Rude."

***

"Christian, we're hoping to your room!" I heard Cameron say.

Then, stomping was heard.

A few minutes or an hour later, someone knocked on the door to the room Mahogany and I shared. It might sound weird that I wasn't with Cameron, but sometimes I need to get away from the guys, even if it's only for a little bit.

"What?" I asked as I opened the door.

"We kinda got kicked out of Christian's room." Cameron said.

"Awe, sucks to be you. Now you know not to yell like gorillas in a little room like that!" I sarcasticly said and shut the door.

"See guys, she hates me." Who was he talking to?

Never mind.

I went to my bed and onto Snapchat because why not?

That's when I saw it.

I made sure the lighting was good and I didn't look like a monsters who just woke up.

"Maybe you should think before you post, you know? Hate's a strong word." I said to the camera and captions my snap '#hatresbackoff"

I watched other stories because I was super bored. I also checked Instagram and Twitter. There were people who thought I was trying to start a fight with someone, so I went back on Snapchat.

"Guys, a lot of you think I'm trying to start a fight. If you have Cameron on Snapchat, you'll understand."

"Come to my room!" I captioned a snap and sent it to Cameron.

"On my way😘" he snapped back.

I waited until he entered my room.

"Hey." He said as he entered.

My phone started ringing. I closed it thinking it was nothing. It was from Mayah. I know Calum updates are needed, but I also didn't want to answer right now. I'm gonna call her later.

"Who was it?" He asked.

"Mayah, but I'll call her later."

"You sure? Its Mayah, its gonna be about Calum."

"I know. But I don't want to hear terrible news."

"It could be good."

"Still, I can call her later."

"I guess you could."

"Guys, we're doing a meet in a few minutes." Mahogany told us as she walked around the room, grabbed her sparkly shoes that look amazing, and left.

We got up and left the room. I locked it and held Cameron's hand.

Maybe I shouldn't think too negatively. I have a job to do here in Minnesota, and it does not involve worrying.

Meeting the fans got my mind off things. I kinda forgot Mayah called.

She won't care. Right?

A/n: OK, so Aspyn does NOT know about Calum. I have no clue what I just wrote, but Tiana wanted to update. Let's just take a second to tell Tiana that she broke the rules. She said she doesn't want o double update, but she did.😂 it doesn't matter anyways. GOODBYE MY HUMANS!🙇🙏