CHAPTER FOURRRR

Rose's POV
Oh. My. God. I cannot even believe that the new girl, noob of the ages, has buddied up with ASPYN. Like, just, NO.

Anyway, I was standing in Starbucks with Hazel, my bestie, and we were just talking about how amazing I am at cheerleading, when I suddenly got a text from Taylor (💞💞💞). So I told Hazel I had to go and my mom dropped me off at his house. The only thing is, Taylor is Aspyn's, brother. #disappointed.

When I got to Taylor's, he was standing on his porch. I walked opened the door and paced toward him. We hugged and (ok) maybe kissed a little, and walked inside.

"So what do you have planned?" I asked him.

"Well I guess it's a surprise then."

That's when we heard shuffling coming from Aspyn's room.

"Ughhhh my dumb sister and her new friend are climbing out the window. She does that all the time," Taylor said to me.

"It's ok, we still have each others company."

He lead me outside by the hand and opened his Porche's door for me.

We started driving. I put my hand up on the arm rest and Taylor reached over and held my hand all the way to where we were going.

He parked at the park and we got out.

That's when I spotted them.

This is Rachel, one of the other co-writers. My personal account is Demigod_Games but I might change it. So keep up with the details on me! Follow, comment and vote!