Chapter 25

A short while ago***

Cameron's POV*

" Guys!" I yelled.

" What?" They all groaned.

" So, I've been thinking," I started.

" Cam, bud, we've all been thinking. That's part of life." Zach interrupted.

" Just let me finish."

He nodded.

" So, I was thinking, maybe we should surprise the girls."

" How?" Hey all asked.

" Yeahhhh... I don't think I thank too hard. "

" We should just go around stores looking for things." Taylor suggests.

" I don't think I need a store. I already know the best thing for Mayah." Hayes said.

" What is it?"

" Well, she's always wanted to go to those 5SOS conserts, so I'm getting her the best tickets I can get. And then I might get something else."

" Anyone else have good ideas?"

" I want to take mine and Hazel's relationship to the next level." Zach told us.

" Yeah, same here." Taylor adds.

" You all have great surprises, while I have nothing, the one who thought of doing the surprises."

" Uh, Cam, you didn't really think of the surprises. We kinda wanted to do them." Taylor says.

" But without me, you wouldn't of thought of it sooner."

" I don't care. At least I would of thought of it."

" I guess I'll just look around with you guys while Hayes orders his tickets."

" OK." They all replied.

I ended up getting tickets to see Aspyn's favorite movie, but I didn't really know if that was good, so I continued to look around.

I didn't know if Aspyn wanted to take our relationship too the next level yet, but maybe soon.

Present day***

Aspyn's POV*

" Girl, you know how Hazel hasn't been feeling well," I started.

" Yeah, I kinda feel bad. We should hpget her something." Rose says.

" I was literally gonna tell you that we should get her something!"

" Mind readers!" Mayah shouts.

" Mayah, that was only a one time thing." Rose tells her.

" Its still mind reading."

" OK, let me finish!" I brake the arguing.

" So, I thought we should get her a pig." I add.

" Why a pig?" They both ask.

" Because, that's why she wants. We were randomly talking a few days ago and she just randomly blurts out, she wants a pig."

" I'm so up for that!" Rose squeals.

" Yeah, as long as I don't have to take care of it." Mayah says.

" It'll be her pig, not ours. She'll have to take care of it."

" Duh!" Rose rolled her eyes.

" OK, then let's go!" Mayah jumps and we all head to the animal shelter.

" Let's get her this one!" I say as I spot an adorable tiny pig.

" Omg! Its sooo cute!" Mayah coos.

" Yes! We have to get that one!" Said Rose, then going back to exploring the shelter.

So we end up buying the pig and take it over to our apartment.

" She is going to love this!" I squealed, not taking my eyes off the road because, well, j was the one driving!

" I hope she feels better by tomorrow. That's Connor and I's birthday!" Said Mayah.

" And we hope you like our gifts! They were like, easy but hard to get." I look at Rose.

" Yeah. But it was worth it." She says.

" I hope it is. If its not imma send it to you and getting money instead!" Mayah bursts into laughter and so do we.

If only Hazel was here too spend the say with us, it would of been a pretty awesome day.

A/n: Hey Humans! So this is a chapter of before the guys got the gifts for the girls, and the present day. So MrsClayton75 and I talked a little Bout the end today like the part about the pig. I asked her what the second surprise should be for Aspyn, and she said Cameron should get her a pig. And then I told her the girls should get one for Hazel because she isn't feeling well, and yeah!

See ya next time I update because there is no for sure date when we post anymore

BYA!

Oh and it's zahra_al_ali here. I forgot to mention that earlier and didn't want to add it in up there.