CHAPTER 9 (i think)

A/N: Hay y'all it's MrsClayton75 and since Tiana forgot to update I had to wait until she would text me back to see if she was going to and she didn't get a chance to so she said sorry guys!! Okay, back to the story...

Hazels Pov:
Just as we are about to leave the zoo I get a call from my mom.
"Hey mom, whats up?" I ask.
"You need to come home. Now." She says flatly.
"Mom, what's wrong?"
"NOW!" She yells into the phone.
Zach glances over at me. I think he heard my mom yell. I hang up.
"It's nothing." I say. "Hey Taylor, can you give me a ride home?" I ask.
"Yea, sure." He says.
Me, Rose, Aspyn, and Taylor all pile into his porche.
They drop me off and I hesitate before opening my door.
"Only family just walks in." My mother says, angrily.
"What?!? I'm your daughter!" I'm confused. What is she talking about?
"No. Your. Not. The hospital gave me the wrong child. Go pack your stuff. I giving you to your REAL family. And I'm getting my REAL daughter."
" WHAT!!??" I scream, holding back tears.
"GO! NOW. We are leaving in 1 hour." She yells even louder.
I run up the stairs and into my room. I grab all my clothes and everything I can fit into my two suitcases.
"GET YOUR A$$ DOWN HERE NOW." My mother, I mean Colette, says. I run down the stairs with my school stuff, all my clothes and a few other things like baby photos and such to show my real mom.
We get in the old car and drive for 20 minutes until we finally stop.
"Get out." Collette says, not looking at me.
"Good bye." I say, a tear slipping down my cheek.
I walk to the front door of my real house and ring the door bell. A little blonde girl answers the door.
"Why are you crying?" she asks.
"I don't know." I say. "Is your mom home?"
"Yep! Just one second. MOMMMMM! ITS FOR YOU!!!!!"
The little girls mother comes into the entry way. She takes one look at me and runs and gives me a huge hug. I hug her back. She seems like she is nice.
"Honey, I'm your birth mother, Elizabeth Floyd. But of course that's not your last name. Yours is Grier." She says.
We walk into her large home and she shows me my bedroom.
"I'll leave you to unpack. I you need anything, just ask Skylynn or me. Oh! And your brothers will be home tonight. So you'll get to meet the whole family." Elizabeth says.
"Okay. Thanks." I close my door and get to work, putting away all my clothes and such. I get a call from Zach. I ignore it and text him that I'll call him later. Me and his are good friends now. I think Rose thinks we are dating though. But that's okay. Because I kinda want him to ask me out. I hear a knock at the door and Skylynn squealing.
Well. I think to myself. It's time to go meet my brothers.