43

Hey y'all, it's RachROFL here. I can't update from my phone, so zahra_al_ali is typing out what I wrote by hand and posting that, if she can read my writing. So, let's get started!

*******************

Rose's POV (before the incident)

I threw on my favorite dress and did my hair up into a bun. I quickly slipped into my ballet flats and ran outside, sliding into Taylor's convertible. It's been a while since we went clubbing, and I was excited.

"Do you remember how we met?" I asked Taylor.

"How could I forget? I was a sophomore at a new highschool and had no idea where my first class was. All of a sudden, I ran into the most beautiful girl give met, with dark hair and pink highlights, piercing blue eyes, and jus the cutest nose I've ever seen in my life. And I instantly loved her," Taylor replied lovingly.

I leaned over and kissed him, right in the car, and said, "I love you, too."

We pulled into the club parking lot holding hands, and walked inside happily. We had a few shots, but Taylor left after about half an hour because he felt like he was catching the flu or something like that.

It was 1am when I realized (in my clouded mind) that I was dead drunk.

I walked, or rather hobbled, around, dacpncing once in a while but mostly just drinking.

I recognized the song, but I couldn't figure out what it was called, until I saw the people playing it.

5SOS.

Calum, Luke, Ashton, and Michael walked off stage and over to me.

"Hey," I slurred. "What's up?" I said as I fell and Calum caught me.

"Um, why don't you sit down?" Calum said, and walked me over to a separate room, where it was quieter. We sat on a bed -or maybe it was a couch I'm not completely sure- and said, "Wow, Rose, you're really wasted. Why don't I drive you home?"

"Nah, I'm good," I said and seductively and winked. "Kiss me."

"Um..."

"Just do it."

I leaned over and kissed him, soon deepening it. He tried to resist, but I was too strong for him. That's when Mayah walked in. She gasped.

"Well, hello Mayah." I said, and then passed out.

Sorry for the short chapters! I'll try to write longer chappies next time =( . I can't make this very long, so I guess I'll see you guys later!

Bye, my little koalas!

Rachel