30!!!!!!!!!!

Hey you little koalas! It's RachROFL the koala-and-book-obsessed geeky person. Don't forget to check out my books! Enjoy this chapter full of bachelorette stufffff ;)
*
Rose's POV
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG IM GETTING MARRIED TO TAYLOR CANIFF OMFG. I love Mayah so freaking much for getting 5 Second of Summer to perform, and I truly believe this will be the wedding of my dreams, all white and gold (or blue and black if that's what you saw ;) #lamejoke), Cala lily and daisy arrangements spread around (if u don't know what Cala lilies are, check them out their beautiful), and best of all, my perfect, handsome amazing husband to be. I'm so excited! We don't plan on having children for a while. I guess i just want to follow my dreams of being an animal worker. Especially since that new zoo that just opened up lets you adopt a koala! I plan on going for a job there once we get back from our honeymoon.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket just as I was getting into a good book. It was Aspyn.

Asp : Hey! Got any plans?
Rose: nah. Just reading like a crazy person.
Asp : cool! Be at my house in five!
Rose: Yup!

I arrived at Aspyn's house in a few minutes and knocked on the door. The door opened and, smiling down at me (I'm really short and God, that sentence is creepy) was an excited Hazel.

"Hazel?" I asked surprised. I thought I was just gonna hang with Aspyn today. I was happy though.

"Aspyn! You were supposed to send her out for icecream or something. That's what we meant by DISTRACT."

"What?! She's here now, right??" A familiar voice shouted from her kitchen.

"Well now that you're hear, welcome to your NOT QUITE READY," -she said that part enthusiastically-" bachelorette party!" Hazel squealed.

Mayah ran down the stairs and embraced me. "So, how are things going with Hayes?" I asked her.

She just blushed and replied, "Good."

I guess that's how conversations go with us now.

Anyway, the night was pretty crazy. I'm not gonna get into the details, but we drank quite a bit (Not Hazel, cuz she's PREGNANT )but the rest of us did. And it was a lot of fun.

I am so excited for tomorrow! Wish me luck on my wedding!
***
Thanks for making it through my chapter! I hope u liked it! Anyway, I hope ur excited for the wedding! I KNOW I AM!!!

I love you, my little Koalas!

-Rach