#55 in Secret Sisters chapters

Aspyn's POV*

"OK, be here in 5." I said through the phone.

"'Kay, bye."

"Bye."

I ended the call with Mayah. I was at home bored while Cameron went to look for a house. I sent him! A text saying I might not be at home when he comes back.

Avia was coming over with her friends Emmi, who I met on the plane, and Brailee, who is Emmi's cousin.

I got ready for a day at this place Avia and I would always go to when we were younger. She's been to that place with her friends, but Mayah hasn't been there before. Mayah was coming because I didn't want to be alone with them, even though I didn't really mind them.

"Hey guys, so eight now, I'm getting ready to meet my sister and her friends. We're gonna go to this park Avia and I used to go to when we were younger. One of my best friends, Mayah, is gonna be coming with me. If you don't know who she is, she's dating Calum Hood and if you don't know who he is, then leave. She is also Dylan O'Brien's younger sister. I might so a best friend tahpg with her and another one of our friends, but I don't know." I vlogged. I had the channel to a few years now. I also have another channel where I post other videos.

I heard walking in my house.

"You can't scare me, Mayah." I said as she tried to sneak up from behind me.

"Oh darn!"

"Sucks to be you."

"Ugh, rude."

"Did you remember the skittles I asked for?"

"No..."

"Mayah!"

"Sorry! Well, we can get some when your sister and her friends get here."

"Get what when we get here?" Avia asked.

"My skittles Mayah should of gotten me." I glared at Mayah.

"Well, I'm that case, let's go!" Emmi cheered.

"Whoa, Em, calm down. We know you're sugar crazy." Avia told Emmi.

She nodded and smiled.

"OK, let's take my car." Mayah said as pshe walked out the door.

"But do you even know where Six Flags is?"

"I know its not too far from here."

"No, its actually like 3 hours away,. That's the inky reason why we're staying for three nights."

"I feel bad that we're leaving Hazel back here."

"Yeah, but she's gotta take care of lil' Mya"

"I know."

"OK, can we stop talking about your life and get going?" Avia asked.

"Yeah, OK." I said and grabbed my keys. Sucks to be you Mayah because we're talking my car!

I drove to Walmart and got the candy.

After that, we drove all 7 hours with a few stops to get gas and stretch, until we were finally there.

"Girls, wake up. We're here!" Mayah and I shook the girls awake.

"About time." Avia said as she rubbed her eyes.

They got out and walked ahead if us.

"Hey, girls, we know that you're young, but that doesn't mean that you can go off without us., we want to go on rides too." Mayah said.

"But you're so slow." They complained.

I shook my head and we walked to the rides.

After like 5 rides, we took a 10 minutes break until we ate. Another half hour would have to pass untrik we could go on rides again. Everyone knows how gross it would be if someoieate and didn't wait uopntik they went in another ride. Ew, this is literally making me want to barf.

"Its getting late. We should go to our rooms." I said. It was about 8:30.

"Rooms? You mean, we aren't together?" Emmi asked.

"No, what I mean is that My and I share, while you, Avia, and Brai share."

"Oh, OK. No offense, but I don't want to have a time where I'm I the same room as all of you. Emmi with surgar is already too much to handle." Brailee said and we laughed. Even Emmi laughed. She dies get a little too hyper when she's got candy.

On the last day*

"This time, the three of us would be in front and then you two I will be behind us." Brailee told Mayah and I once we were second in line.

"We're fine with that." I looked over at Mayah who nodded.

Her phone buzzed.

"Its Hazel." She said. She walked a few steps away.

She crossed her arms as she talked. It was a few minutes until she came back, just in time for the ride, I was going to ask her what happened, but we had to get in. I would just have to ask her later.

We got in, and it looked as if nothing happened.

When we got off, I asked her why Hazel called.

"She called because...

A/n: welcome back, cliffhanger. I didn't really know what would cause Mayah to act like that, so I'm leaving Tiana to write the thing Hazel tokld her. And if you don't know what Avia, Emmi, and Brailee look like, I'll have a picture of them below. Don't judge me because they were the inky recent Ines I found when I searched them up. It also wouldn't let me put at three in top. How rude...😂

😂