33...

Aspyn's POV*

We were ordering our drinks when I caught Mayah stare at something. No, someone.

"Who's that?" I asked Dylan who just so happens to be with us because he had no friends.

"No way." He gasped.

"What? You know him?"

"Yeah. He's Mayah's ex. The one before Hayes." He whispered.

"If he knew me, I would punch him." I said and turned my head a little.

"Yeahhhhh, I think k may or may not of done that already."

"Why?" I laughed.

"Same reason as Hayes. Except when he called back, he told her he wasn't sorry for what he did, but he was sorry that he saw her before the other girl."

"Guys, can we leave?" Mayah asked.

"Aspyn, can you get our orders? We'll be in the car." Dylan said and he left with Mayah, making sure the dude didn't see her.

He came next to me instead of taking a table.

Oh great.

"Hey." He said.

"Hi." I replied, being friendly.

"So, what are you getting?"

Can he not be so stalkerish?

"Um, I'm getting stuff for me and my friends. Bhjt you should go first, I'll take way longer than you think." I stepped back.

"No, I don't mind waiting."

"Don't say I didn't warn you."

He shrugged.

"So, not trying to be rude, why are you talking to me?" Actually, I was trying to be rude. What? I don't like being stalked. Especially by someone who was as rude as what Dylan said.

"I just want to get to know you better."

Omg, is he? He is. GAGGGGGG!!!

The lady finally got over to where I was standing and took my order. Well, our orders unless you count everyone else waiting in the car.

"This was long." Mr cheater dude said.

"I warned you."

"So, what are you doing later?"

"Nothing much. Why?"

"Well, do you want to come over?"

"Um, no thanks."

"Why?"

"I don't really want to go to your house."

"Please?" He leaned in.

"What the f**k are you doing?! I'm not single!" I slapped him.

"Shhhh, don't yell." He put his finger on my lips.

"You better get your hands off me right now. You don't know what I'll do if you don't."

"Come on, give me a chance." He tried to lean in once more.

I lifted my knee up, trying to save my life.

A year later, the woman finally shows up with all the drinks and I pay then literally run out of there.

Everyone else might of been getting worried or something because Michael and Cameron were in their way over. They ran towards me once they saw me and Michael grabbed 2 trays while Cameron grabbed the third and hugged me with his free arm. I wrapped my arms around him, never wanting too let go.