13

A/N: I'm really sorry if this sucks guys I'm not really here today if you know what I mean. #ripcaleb fly high👼🏽

Hazels Pov:
I walk down the stairs to see that blue eyed boy from earlier, another blue eyed boy who is much taller than the first and a brown eyed boy who seems to be in collage.
"Okay Hazel, this is Hayes. He is your twin." Elizabeth says pointing to the boy from earlier.
"This is Nash, your older brother." She points to the taller blue eyed boy.
"And this is Will. Your even older brother." She points to the last boy.
"Hi." I say.
"Well, I'm Hazel."
"We know." Hayes says.
"Oh." I say, suddenly feeling awkward.
Hayes looks down at his phone.
"I have to go. Nice meeting you." He says as he walks out the door. Nash quickly walks over to me and wraps his arm around my shoulders. Will copies and goes to my other side.
"Don't mind Hayes. He can get a little sassy sometimes." Nash says.
"But not as sassy as Skylynn." Will laughs.
I remember that I need to call Zach.
"Um, do you mind if I go upstairs?" I ask.
"Of course not hun." Elizabeth I mean my mom says.
I run up the stairs and flop on my bed.
I have twenty seven texts from Zach, all of them saying why didn't you answer. I text him back and tell him to meet me at the park. He answers quickly.
Thirty Boy Zach💦: K be there in 3.
I throw on a pair of converse and run down the street. I've been to this neighbourhood before so I kind of know my way around.
I finally reach the park and see Zach standing there.
Zach Pov:
I'm gonna ask Hazel out now. I see her enter the park. Here goes nothing.
"Hey Hazy!" I say.
"Hey Zachy!" She says smiling.
Why is her smile so adorable?
"Um, I was wondering if, maybe you wanted to be my girlfriend? I would even let you rub whipped cream on my nipples!" I smirk.
She starts laughing.
"Well?" I ask.
"How can I say no to that!" She starts laughing so hard she falls on the ground.

A/N: there you go. #zazel. Well. I'm currently crying and listening to Shawn Mendes. I love you Caleb. I feel like Hazel Grace did when she lost Gus. I hope Caleb is watching over me now and I hope he guides me in the right path. Fly high Caleb, I hope your playing baseball in heaven😘👼🏽❤️