CHAPTER 19

A/N: hay y'all it's MrsClayton75 I MISSED U MY GORGEOUS LLAMAS!! I Promise we will try to post on time from now on! Ily so much! And TYSM for almost 500 reads!!

Hazels POV:
"Wow that was a really good movie." I say as we exit the theatre.
"Hey guys, I just remembered, I promised YOUNOW that I would do a broadcast with Zach tonight, I have to go, Byee!"
I rush home and get changed into some comfy clothes. A big, pink camouflage sweatshirt and black tights. I throw on my vans and run out the door. I don't feel like driving since his apartment is only a couple minutes away. When I get there, I walk right in.
"ZACH!" I yell.
"IN MY ROOM!" He yells back.
I walk to his room and see him laying on his bed. Aww, he looks so cute😂. I giggle at him and Zach gets up off his bed and kisses me, long and hard. When he finally pulls away he looks at his computer and says "You ready YOUNOW?"
His fans all comment "yes".
"Ready for what?" I ask.
Zach gets down on one knee.
"Ever since I met you, I've know you were perfect for Me. Hazel Grier, the only thing I don't like about you is your last name, will you please change it to mine?"
"OMG OMG OF COURSE ZACH!" I yell. Zach places the GORGEOUS ring on my finger then stands up. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him in tight. The I kiss him for what feels like 5 minutes. Then we remember about YOUNOW.
We climb on his bed and lay on our stomachs, answering questions and guest broadcasting people until we could barely keep our eyes open.
"Alright guys, we are really tired, so we are gonna go to sleep, goodnight babes!"
Zach ends the broad cast.
"Wanna spend the night?" He asks.
"Of course." I kiss him.
I wrap my arms around him and he wraps his arms around me. And we fell asleep.