16 BITCHES

Hazels Pov:
*At Mayahs house*
"I can't BELIVE your twins with the HOTTEST guy on earth!!" My says, falling onto her bed.
"Oh Mayah. It's seems someone has a crush." I smirk at her. She starts blushing like crazy and throws a pillow at me.
"Shut up!" She says, but laughs after.
"So how are you and Zach?" This time it's her turn to smirk.
"Well, he asked me out, I said yes."
"Omg congrats Haze!" She wraps me in a hug.
I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket.
"One sec," I say to Mayah, answering the phone.
"Hello?"
"Hey, it's Zach. Can you come over?"
I glance at Mayah, who happens to be listening to my convo with Zach.
"Go ahead!" She says.
"Okay Zach I'll be there in 5."
"K bye!"
"Bye."
I grab my backpack and run to Zachs house.
When I get to his house he picks my up and spins me around. Then he kisses me and I feel fireworks again.
"I hope you don't mind, but 2000 people just saw that." He says.
"What?" I ask, confused.
"I have a YOUNOW account and I make live broadcasts and I wanted to show them my girlfriend!" He says giving me that cute face where he sucks in his top lip. I can't help myself. I kiss him again and Nick, Zachs best friend yells "Keep it pg in there guys!"
"Shut up Nick!" I laugh.
Me and Zach sit down in front of his computer and I answer questions about myself.
"How old are you" is one question.
"I'm 15!" I say.
"How did you guys meet" is another.
"We met in a Starbucks cause we are both basic bitches." Me and Zach laugh.
We answer questions until we are too tired.
"Okay guys, it's getting late. I'll see y'all tomorrow!" Zach says, ending his broadcast. "Wanna spend the night?" He asks.
"Sure."
A/N: Sorry that it was short!! I'll see y'all next time my little llamas!!