Chapter 38 Bish!

Hey y'all! Its @RachROFL and thanks for the freaking 1.04k reads! I'm so proud 😊😊😊

Anyway, this chappie I'm doing a time skip, and some pretty interesting things will be happening 😏😏😏😏

So lets get started!
***
-Time Skip-

Rose's POV

I have the most amazing husband ever!! I love how he makes breakfast, and how he cuddles me, and how he is just plain amazing.

Taylor came up with the great idea to throw a baby shower for Hazel since she'll be delivering in about a month. So, we told Hazel and Zach, and they loved the idea.

"Rose?" Mayah interrupted my thoughts. Everyone is really glad that she finally dumped that douchebag Hayes (sorry Hazel!), and got together with Cal. They're such a cute couple 💖💖

"Yes?" I asked.

"Are you ready?" We were about to leave for the shower.

"Yup, let's go."

We got together to do our hair and makeup, since Aspyn is a complete MAGICIAN with hair.

We ran out the door, me driving, My and Asp shotgun/backseat, and blasted our favourite songs by 5SOS.

When we reached the building and walked inside, I immediately noticed how beautiful it was. Pink-and-white-dyed flowers, blush streamers, delectable cupcakes. I was instantly excited.

I ran over to where Taylor was standing, stood up on my tiptoes and kissed him lightly. We held hands and walked over to where Hazel and Zach were standing and greeted them.

We mingled for a bit, until we heard the screech of a microphone.

"Thank you all for coming. Zach and I are both very happy you could attend. If you haven't noticed by the pink everywhere, we are having twin girls. And - ugh!" She dropped the microphone and keeled over.

Taylor, Asp, My, Cal, Cam and I all ran over.

"Are you okay? Omg!!" We all seemed to shout at the same time.

"I-i think my water just broke," she said.

In the car...

"Is there suppose to be this much blood?" Hazel asked.

"Calm down, Hazel. Deep breaths." Zach held her hand all the way to the hospital.

"I don't think I can make it!" Hazel yelled.

"Hurry, Zach!" I shouted.

"I'm going as fast as I can!" He shouted back.

"We're almost there Hazel. Just think happy thoughts. Cookies. Disney. Warm hugs." Asp said in a soothing voice. It seemed to calm her down for the time being.

At the hospital

Nurses and doctors crowded Hazel as they rushed into a hospital room. Zach followed eagerly, but was almost immediately halted by a nurse, and was told that he had to stay here, Hazel's best interest in mind.

He anxiously sat while we tried to calm him. Meaningless calming words like, "It's going to be okay," or "Don't worry, she'll be fine," were thrown into the air.

Yet, that all we could do.

After a long, long wait, we were finally able to go see her. When we walked in, she was crying.

"We couldn't save the twin," the doctor informed us.

"Oh...," was all we could say.

"I... I can't believe we lost her."

Zach held Hazel in this time of grief, and the rest of us only found it appropriate to back out.

The funeral will be held next week.

***
Sad chapter today 😞😞😩😩. I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself 😂😂 I hope U loved it! Read the next chapters, cuz I can guarantee they'll be good.

Your Most Amazing Koala Child,

Rachel