Chapter 18

So earlier in the book, I said Avia was 2. I want to change that from 2 to 4ish 5. So in the beginning of this book, Avia is 4ish 5.

Aspyn's POV*

Just a few more months.

That's the only thing that goes on my mine. A few more months. School is almost over, our grad is in a few more months.

I've been waiting for this moment all my life of 12th grade. Actually, ever since I started school. I've always wanted to graduate and not go to school after. But my parents want me to go to collage.

As second period finished and lunch was next, I waited for my friends to get out of their classes.

Yes, Mayah, Rose, Hazel, and I are still friends. Cameron and I are still dating. Same goes with the other girls.

There have been some changes though.

We all moved. Almost all. My family, Hazel's family, and Maya's family moved. But then, we all moved out in an apartment together. The girls had an appartmenmt they shared, and the guys had one they shared.

Hazel and I always go in the boys' apartment whenever we want. Invited or not, we always crash in.

Why? Because we can! No, we just go there. We both have brothers and boyfriends there. She has Zach as a boyfriend and Hayes as a brother. I have Taylor as my brother, and Cameron as my boyfriend.

Enough with the past because nobody likes history, let's get back to the present.

" Finally!" I sighed once we all got together.

" Chill, its only been 30 seconds since class ended." Hazel told me.

" I guess she can't resist us." Mayah said and whipped her hair.

We all laughed at her.

" But I have to tell you something. I just got a text from Taylor." I started but was interrupted by Rose going, " What about him?"

" First, let me finish. Second, nothing is wrong with him. Back to the story. Taylor texted me saying there's a problem. Guess what the problem is." I burst out laughing.

" If there's a problem, why are you laughing?" Mayah asked.

" Just guess."

" He was attacked by curly fries!" Rose guessed.

" No. But that would be funny and impossible. Well, it is until curly fries grow legs and learn to fight."

" We give up!" Hazel threw her arms in the air.

" He has to babysit our sister, Avia." I told them.

Avia is now 11 years old. Although she can stay home alone, our mom doesnt really want anything to happen to her. Taylor still isn't as close to her as I am. He's never been that close to her. Even though I moved out, I still visit every 3-4 days.

After almost an hour, lunch was over and we went our separate ways.

English felt like forever! I was already board after the first 7 minutes of it.

When it ended, I texted Taylor back.

Have fun with her!