61

Calum's POV (this won't be as good as Tiana's chapters and please read the full a/n)

I wait for Mayah to finish getting ready before we leave to go out. It's not a date because the guys will be here too, but I mean, I guess I'm alright with it. We've been on a few on these weekends since I've been here with her on the days off of our tour, and its alright.

My phone starts buzzing, so I pick it up.

"Calum, where are you?" Ashton asked on the line.

"I'm waiting for Mayah to finish getting ready." I smiled although I know he can't see me.

"Well, hurry up!" He groan impatiently.

"Alright, calm down."

Then, he hung up.

Once Mayah finished, I pulled out of the driveway as Mayah plugged in the aux cord.

Work by Rihanna began playing, and she started to fangirl.

"What's with all the girls and this song?" I asked.

She ignored me as she sang every word. I couldn't even get one! But for her ignoring me, it was pretty obvious that I pulled one of those "get caught up with these songs" moves where I don't understand why people are so obsessed with specific songs.

As I pull onto the side of the road, she unplugged her phone

It took the waiter around five minutes to get to us. It wasn't quiet when we were eating, but it wasn't loud.

"You know how my spring break is coming?" Mayah started.

"Yeah. What were you thinking?" I asked.

"Sh, let me finish."

I put my arms up in surrender.

"So, I was thinking that maybe since your tour is off for a week and I have nothing planned, maybe we can go back home."

"Australia home or California?"

"California. We could see everyone again. It's been so long since I've seen them, and I want to see Dylan and Connor again."

"Well, you didn't have to go into much detail," Ashton started.

"Oh be quiet," Mayah interrupted.

"But we could go back to California. I'm sure Aspyn would let us crash."

"Most likely. She'll pretty much let anyone crash at her house." Sneered Michael.

"Mhm. I haven't talked too them in like, years!" She gushed.

"You have only been here for like, one." Luke told her.

"Yeah, and?" Mayah crossed her arms.

"It's so hard to get our way with you."

"No, its possible, just I don't let you."

"Guys, let's just enjoy this New York meal for probably the last time in two or three weeks." I told them.

Mayah rolled her eyes and continued eating.

Skip to LAX*

"Oh gosh, my legs are so sore!" Mayah yawned.

"It wasn't even that long of a flight, Mayah." Luke told her.

"Shut up, Lucas."

"My- you know, forget it."

"Great."

"You two got along so well. What happened?" Michael laughed.

"He's just being an asshole right now." Mayah explained.

Ashton laughed.

"I'm being an asshole? You're the one acting like a bitch around here."

"Nice to know."

Mayah lead the way to the exit. We held a cab and drove to Aspyn's house.

"Ready?" I grabbed Mayah's hand once we arrived at Aspyn's house.

"Born."

"Let's go."

From what she told me, Aspyn never moved. We told the driver the address and he drove us to her house.

"Here we are. Have a lovely day." The driver said.

"You too." I told him before exiting the cab.

"This is her house, right?" Michael asked.

"She never told me that she moved, so I believe so,"

I lead the group as we walked up to Aspyn's house.

Ashton rang the bell before stepping back.

"Let's go, Mya." I heard Aspyn say. Either she was looking after her, or Hazel was over. That would be perfect! Rose better not be here.

"Come on, almost there," Aspyn added.

Soon, the door opened, revealing the bleach blond girl I've been friends with since I was fourteen.

"Didn't expect me?" I asked, opening my arms. Her shocked expression was wiped off of her face as she wrapped her arms around me.

"What are you doing here, Mayah?" She asked, a wide grin spreading on her pale skin.

"Hi," I heard a tiny voice pipe.

A/n: AND THAT'S THE END FOR THIS BOOK! Sorry for the cliff hanger. But hopefully, Maddy (MrsClayton75) will see this quick enough to update. Yes, there WILL BE A SEQUEL! Also, Tiana  (sourcliffaconda) will join again, so expect more to come! Also, we'll describe what happened to Rose if anyone even remembers her.

~ Zahra (zahra_al_ali)

1.13.17