#57islonely

Omg, so no ones updated in such a long time! I'm not leaving though, BUT THERE MIGH BE A SEQUEL!!! IF THE BOOK GETS EITHER 2.5K OR 3K, THERE MIGHT BE ONE... might

Aspyn's POV*

We drove back home after dropping Mayah off at the airport. Having your friend of what, ten years, leaving isn't as good as you think. Its not like, "oh, I'll see you again in a few months," or "we can see each other over social media anytime." No, she'll be very busy trying to study invention. That's always been what she wanted to do.

Calum was trying so hard to keep his tears away. If he did cry, I must of not seen it because I drove everyone back home.

He as everyone already knew, had it the hardest. Without her, he was the biggest mess. Dylan as I had heard didn't want to go film for the next day or two. Connor wasn't heard from. He had stayed away from everyone. No pone talked to him; not even Dylan, Julia, or his parents.

"Aspyn?" Hazel asked.

"Yeah?"

"Wanna go visit the boys?"

"Sure. Is little Mya coming along?"

"I was going to bring her. Why!"

"Oh. I just thought maybe she would do something to Calum. He might think of Mayah when he sees Mya. Life's starting to get hard on him."

"I didn't think of that."

"You never think of anything."

"Yeah. Well, should I keep Mya next,to Zach or should I take her with us?"

"Your choice."

"I'll just take her." She said after a while.

Hazel went to pick up Mya. She got her ready, then grabbed her keys! After that, we were off to visit the idiots.

On the way there, we played soft music. It wasn't loud or had any swear words in it for little Mya. If she wasn't here, Hazel would if blasted songs with curse words every five seconds. (Did you get that? MrsClayton75)

We brought Calum some oranges because why not? They were sweet. I don't know if Hazel knew why I chose those instead of the other gross kind.

After what felt like years because of traffic, we finally got to the boys' house. Mya was asleep, so Hazel carried her while I carried the oranges.

With my free hand, I knocked on the door.

"Oh, hey Hazel. Hey Aspyn." Luke greeted.

"Hi." We both said.

"You can put her in anyone's room. Well, except for you know."

We nodded, Hazel thanked him then walked up to his room.

"So, what's with the oranges?"

"Um, they're sweet?"

"So? Sugar is to."

"Yeah, but... its hard to explain. Think of someone who Ca-"

"Oh." He said.

Hazel came down from his room.

"Wanna go see him?"

"Sure."

"Just a heads up, he might not want to talk to anyone. There's a chance he might wake up Mya."

We knew what he meant by that. Well, I knew I did.

Hazel and I walked to his room, we knocked on his door.

"Leave." He said, shaking in his voice was to be heard.

"Calum, it's Hazel and Aspyn."

"I don't want to talk to you."

Roar.

"Cal, they brought you oranges!" Luke shouted.

"Luke, what the f**k!" Hazel ran to Luke's room to check up on her daughter.

I heard a door creek.

"Guys, why are you screaming! You know you're not even ten inches away from each other!" Ashton screamed from his room.

"Oh, I thought you were dead." I told him.

From the corner of my eye, I could see Calum crack a smile.

That was one goal accomplished!

A/n: this is what happened in the morning after they send pt her to the airport, then a few days later. I'm actually gonna write a second part to this. It'll be a really short time skip. For sure, it'll he less than a year.