CHAPTER 8 SUCKERS

CHAPTER EIGHTTTTTTTT

Yup. This is me. This is Rachel the amazing. For anyone that likes drama, love, blushing, and koalas, this chapter is for you.
Rose's POV

"How could you do this to me?!" I shouted at Aspyn. My Pomsky, (Pomeranian husky) Bob, was whining anxiously at me, so I talked to Aspyn as I walked. I put Bob outside and let him do his business.

"Did what? I mean, I know I put the random objects all over the floor, but that was just a practical joke!" Aspyn retorted.

"Not that, you imbecile! All my clothes are gone!! Do you WANT me to show up at the zoo in my pyjamas?!" I said, clearly upset.

"WHAT?! I can't believe you're blaming me for that! I never took your clothes!" Aspyn said.

Okay, I think she had me beat on the whole "clearly upset" thing. But I was still clearly upset!!

"You know what? Just forget we were ever even friends. We're do-" I tried to say, but was rudely interrupted by scratching at the back door. It was probably Bob, so i just opened the door.

I was right, it was Bob. But not just Bob. It was also my missing pair of clothes.

I started to giggle. Aspyn stride over to me.

"What's so funny?" She said while she was walking. When she
Reached the door, she started giggling. Then laughing. The. Just flat-out guffawing.

"You can borrow some of my clothes, Rose. And I'm sorry for what I said." Aspyn said.

"Thank you. And I'm sorry too. I was really mean for thinking that just after we had become friends that you would stab me in the back."

They hugged, and then went to go take a shower. In different bathrooms, of course. By then, Taylor was making breakfast. Pancakes, to be exact. When the two girls emerged from the bathrooms, the pancakes were done, the table set, and everything was perfect. This was going to be a great day.

Taylor drove the both of them in his Porsche (it seated 4) to the zoo.

They stepped out of the hot sports car and walked towards the toll. They bought their tickets and began their adventure.

But first, lunch.

They grabbed some hotdogs and sat down at a picnic table, where they saw someone. Four people, actually. Hazel (who was arm-in-arm with some boy with light brown hair I didn't know) and Mayah.

Aspyn ran over to them, said a few things and the trio followed her back here.

Soon we all decided to hang out together.

The first place we wanted to go was the Outback section.

Well, what I should say is, the first place THE GIRLS wanted to go was the the Outback section. The boys wanted to go African.

So we had a vote. Naturally, there being 4 girls and 2 boys, the girls won.

So we went to the Outback section first.

We saw kookaburras and wombats, and, last but not least (and definitely my favourites) the KOALAS 😎😎😎!!!!

We were enjoying the lovely view of the motorboat-sounding koalas, when we bumped into a GIANT, HUMAN SIZED............................................................................................................YUP. IT WAS A KOALA. WE RAN INTO A HUGE KOALA. MY DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE. SCREW UNICORNS. I LOVE KOALAS!!!

But, being naturally cool and under-control, I said, "Um. Um. Oh emm gee....um. Oh ya, were...um, WATCH WHERE YOURE GOING, LOSER." (I know, I was awesome. Okay, reality check. I'm obviously a fool for koalas :P)

The koala took off his mask and revealed a charming, hot guy, about 17 (yes, I know I'm dating Taylor, but I can say other guys are hot, right? Besides, Taylor is my main man. SO PLZ STOP JUDGING MEEEEE).

"Excuse me?" The guy said.

"Hey. My name is Aspyn, and these are my friends Mayah, Taylor, Rose, Hazel, and Zach. What's your name?"

So that's what Hazel's "friend" ( ;) )'s name was.

"Cameron, but my friends call me Cam," Cameron responded, a glint in his adorable, deep, chocolate-brown eyes...

Okay, I should probably stop gawking at him now. Taylor is starting to notice. :P

"Well nice to meet you, Cam," Aspyn said.

"Nice to meet you, Aspyn," Cam said.

The. We started walking toward the African section of animals, and I could see Aspyn blushing the rest of the way through the zoo.
****
THANKS FOR READING MY CHAPTER, KOALAS!! (That's right, Zahra and Tiana aren't the only ones with pet names for da readers). So, I hope you enjoyed the chappie! I enjoyed writing it sooooo much. Now, I know I'm a day or two late ( :((((( ) and I'm sorry, but I'll try to be on time next time, but I couldn't get the chapter in Tuesday. I was just to busy. Anyway, I'll see you guys on Tuesday of next week, so for now you'll just have to put up with the other writers lesser stories (jk jk I love you guys :P) and wait until next week. Until next time, my little koalas,

-Rachel