Chapter 5

Theo POV

    I'm rushing back to the classroom when next thing I know is I'm losing balance and heading to the floor. I feel pressure on my body and look up and see I dropped all my papers for class. I sigh and look next to me to see some guy picking himself up. "Watch where you're going mate, some of us are trying to get to class on time." For a second I'm actually taken back, is this how students act now of days? I clear my throat, "Who do you think you're talking to mate?" He must not hear me because he's talking to some girl, all of a sudden I hear, "Prick should have watched where he was walking." I feel anger rush over my body, who does this kid think he is? As he walks into my classroom I can't help but look down and smile, oh he doesn't know what's in store for him yet. I start picking up the papers when the woman walks over and starts helping me.

   I try to hurry up, she shouldn't have to clean her friend's mess. "It's okay miss, I can handle picking up papers. Though that man should get an attitude check." I try to say as cool and calmly as I possibly can, she looks up at me and for a second I think my heart skips a beat. I look at she has the most beautiful green eyes, and a beautiful smile. I can't help but stare back at her, taking in all of her beauty. All of a sudden she looks down and hands me the rest of my papers. I sigh as we both get up, she says "Don't mind him, he's not having the best day." I nod as she looks at her watch, I scratch the back of my neck and when she looks back at me she says, "Again I'm sorry for how he acted towards you, you didn't deserve that at all. I'm late for class but I hope you have a great rest of the day." As she starts walking towards the classroom I can't but feel excited, and really confused on why I'm feeling like this.

   I look at my classroom, I know both of them are going to be in it. I'm not worried about there being any problems because I'm the one who has jurisdiction in the classroom but just thinking about her makes my heartrate speed up. I shake my head and decide to go make sure I look decent, after all I just fell a few minutes ago. I rush over to the professor's bathroom and look directly in the mirror, I fix my hair and straighten my tie. Why was I so intrigued by one of my students? I shouldn't be having these feeling since I'm with Ruth... I'm happy with Ruth.... Right? I pace for a few moments, I mean there isn't a law saying that a professor can't be with his student. We're all adults here, it just worries me because I haven't felt like this in a while.

   I straighten my papers and slowly walk back to my classroom, oh this is going to be fun. I walk in, "Hello class sorry I'm late, there was a mad rush in the hallways." I look over at the man who told me off in the hallway and I see he's tensing up and the woman is looking at him, I try to not laugh as I place my bag on the seat. I grab the papers and stand in front of the class, "Welcome to Intro into Philosophy." I start walking around the class, I always felt it was boring to stand in once spot while teaching. I continue, "My name is Mr. Taptiklis but I know that is hard to say at times so if you want you can call me Mr. James, it's much easier."

   I look over to the guy who got mad at me for no reason, neither him nor his friend are looking me in the eye. I can't help but smile a little, of course I should be a good person and put it all behind us. I walk over to him to give him a stack of papers to hand out, right as I'm handing them to him at the last second I move my hand and all the papers fall to the floor. "Watch what you're doing mate, some of us want to read the syllabus for class." Hey, I didn't say I was going to be a good person! I see him tense up getting mad, as he's picking up the papers off the floor I look over at the girl. She's suppressing a smile, I can't help but quietly laugh as I hand papers to the other rows.

A/N; Hey guys! I seriously LOVE updating so much! Should I start updating twice a week? Let me know in the comments below!

<4