Chapter 48

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IN THE SEQUEL? COMMENT BELOW!

Shailene POV:

    Daren should be here in 10 minutes, I can already feel my heart racing because of how nervous I am. We're all sitting silently in Ana's living room, just looking at each other. You can tell how nervous we all are, you could hear a pin drop. Ana and Theo have gotten a lot closer, which is amazing to see. It's not awkward between them and now she doesn't even think of him as just a professor. The three of us sometimes meet up without Daren just to hang out without spilling the secret. Yeah it sounds bad but at the same time it had to have been done.

    Theo jumps up from his seat, "Come on guys, no point in just sitting here stressing out about it. We have to do something to pass the time!" Ana then jumps up, "Sherlock performance?" I get up, "I'll grab the camera!" I chuckle as Ana and Theo run over to the center of the room, they love reenacting scenes. We even created them a private youtube channel so they can upload their videos and watch them, they are actually pretty good. One day they can hopefully make the channel public so other people can watch their work, they are actually pretty good. We pick a scene from the Sherlock hat and they start performing.

    Once they are done I stop the camera and give a standing ovation and Theo pulls her into a friendly hug. "That was great Theo! You should really consider acting if teaching doesn't work out for you!" He looks down to her, "Well I'll need my Watson if I become Sherlock Holmes." They both start laughing and I look at them I can't help but feel good. They are both getting along, it's a perfect moment. That's when I hear, "What's going on here." And everything froze again, Daren staring at all of us and us staring at him. Ana and Theo quickly get out of the hug they were having and Ana walks over to Daren. "I thought you were going to knock when you got here." His eyes don't leave Theo, who came right next to me quickly.

    "What is he doing here?" He asks while she grabs his hand, "That's what we wanted to talk to you about Daren. He looks back and forth between all of us and starts walking up to Theo, "I told you this man was a prick when I first met him." Ana steps in front of him, "Daren don't be rude to Theo, He's just-" Daren looks at her weirdly, "Theo? You're on a first name basis now? How close are you guys?" He starts yelling now, they start arguing and me and Theo look at each other. Daren starts walking towards Theo again, "I'm getting tired of you getting closer to my girl..." Ana stops him again, "Daren it's not like that at all, that's not even why he's here." Then Theo speaks up, "Daren I'm not here trying to get Ana, I'm with Shailene! Shailene is the one!" It all gets silent and we all stare at him. Did he just admit he has feelings for me or am I overthinking it?

A/N; That is the end of the first book of Mr. James! The sequel will be out April 25th so please read that! The sequel will be more SHEO based, this was just the introductory into their story!! Please read the author's note in the next chapter! Thank you all again for reading my story, it means the world to me!

<4