Chapter 47

Shailene POV

I stick behind after class Theo's class, should I do it now or later on? "Nice class Mr. James, enjoyed today's lecture." I smile.

He chuckles, "Working hard as usual I can tell, taking notes and listening to a professor talk." He gets up, packing up his suitcase.

I shrug, "Finals are coming up, have to pay extra attention to make sure I get a good grade!"

He nods, "That's why you're one of my favorite students... how about I help you study, like old times?"

I can't help but laugh, "Just like told times, like where it all started."

His smile gets bigger, "Where it all started... how does tomorrow night sound?"

I shake my head, "I actually have to talk to you about that Theo..."

He raises his eyebrow and we walk to his office, once he closes the door he asks, "Did I do something wrong? What do you need to talk to me about?"

I sit down on the couch and wait for him to sit down, I can tell he's starting to get nervous about what's going on... honestly I'm just as nervous as he is. "If you're okay with it... we were going to tell Daren." He slowly nods and leans back, "Do you think he's ready?" I shrug, "I mean I think he is... but it's now the time." He keeps nodding, "I trust you Shai, so if you think if it's the perfect time then it is."

I smile and touch his hand, it feels like electricity is coursing through my body. "I was actually wondering something else..." He sits up and places his other hand on our hands, "Yeah Shailene?" I can't think straight, just how close we are and our hands touching is driving me crazy. He's looking at me a different way and all I can think of is how much I do like him. "Um... Ana was saying how when Christmas break happens we're all going to go back to the United States and she invited us to stay at her house for a few days. She was wondering if you wanted to go on the trip with us..." he looks at me, just staring. I continue, "I know it's a bit out there, but we thought it would be fun. It would be the holidays so don't worry about missing it..."

He just continues to look at me, I start feeling really awkward. Why did I bring this up? I quickly get up, getting my bag. "I'm just going to leave." He shakes his head, "Wait Shai, sorry, I just... sorry." I shake my head, "No it's fine, it was silly of me to ask..." He gets up, "No it wasn't, I want to go, I really want to go. I just got lost in thought for a few moment but I would love to go with you guys. Just tell me when and I'll look at my schedule, but I should be fine." I start smiling really big, "You mean it? You want to go with us?" He nods, "Of course I do, spend some extra time with you and get to know Ana and Daren better. Sounds perfect!"

I hug him, "Awesome! I'll let Ana know and let you know what she says, or if she figures it out we can talk about it tomorrow night with Daren." This worked out perfect!

A/N; ONE MORE CHAPTER and the a WEEK off and then the SEQUEL!!!!

<4