Prologue

"We're never going to find a mate." Marcel whined pathetically, leaning back against the leather couch of the club he and his brothers were in.

He had pointed out several omegas surrounding the boys at the club, but each one had at least five problems they found.

"Don't be dramatic, Marcy." Edward drawled, drinking a bit of his bourbon. He was smartly dressed, attracting the eye of many omegas and betas around. He was the oldest of the siblings, and had met them at the club once he had finished up at work. He was the CEO of a multi billion dollar company, passed down through generations of Styles men.

Harry, the youngest triplet, was off at the bar, basking in the attention he was receiving from his unbuttoned shirt and tight jeans.

"Edward, I'm getting tired of being without an omega." Marcel continued, biting at the skin of his thumb. "I'm starting to feel as if this will never work out."

Edward's head turned so fast that if he was a normal human being he'd get whiplash. "Watch your mouth, Marcel. I understand how you're feeling. I crave an omega for us. We need one that can handle everything we have, though."

"I understand, brother." Marcel sighed, watching as Harry walked back to them, giggling at two omega females attached to his arms. Marcel and Edward both could smell the impurity on them from a mile away, disgust curling in their guts.

They all understood, but it didn't make the decision process any easier.

This fic is entirely for my enjoyment. I've started writing it after I've become obsessed with multiple Styles and ABO. I hope you guys will also enjoy it!