Part 5

Warning: To all my young readers... please read after the (***) thank you. :) :P

"Stop being a pussy!" Syler barked playfully at Matthew who refused to come out of the car.

"Come on man, let's go somewhere else, anywhere else." Matthew reasoned to his hard headed friend.

"No!" Syler looked at him, unmoved by his plea. "If I knew you were a pussy I would not have brought you here to get some...." Syler mumbled.

"What did you say?!" Matthew roared.

"Nothing...." Syler smiled wickedly at him as an idea popped into his head.

Reaching across Matthew, he pulled the keys from the ignition and dangled them in front of his face. Matthew's attempts to snatch back the keys were feeble. Syler anticipating his moves reacted quickly.

"You can come with me and enjoy yourself or....stay here and freeze in the cold." Syler's eyes twinkled with mischief as he walked around the car and towards the main door of the club.

Sighing loudly Matthew shouted "Fine! Wait I am coming" If he knew that his friend would be a bigger pain in the ass than the contracts he would have stayed in and finished them. At least the didn't have the audacity to argue back!....

***

All the way Matthew grumbled his objection of being here, which of course Syler paid no heed too.

The moment they opened the door, the music surrounded them, as if it was looking for a way to escape. They stepped inside the dimmed light room and was greeted by smiling beautiful ladies who were dressed in the smallest and most tantalizing cloths which didn't give men much to imagine. Matthew look anywhere but at their exposed skin whereas Syler basked in the attention they were giving. They carried Syler closer to the front as Matthew sat far off to the back, the darkest and most secluded place he could find. He looked on as his friend smiled and whispered into one of the women's ear causing her to throw back her head and laugh as well, while touching the other on every exposed piece of skin he could find. Skyler was at home... This thought made him sick. Men here had no respect for women... and the women here and no respect for themselves.

At that very moment a young dark haired girl approached.

"Hi handsome, would you like some company?" She spoke soft and seductively, bending low so that her bosoms seemed to tease him. She blinked her eye at him waiting for him to answer.

He looked at her and to his surprise she was very appealing but that did not fool him.

"No thank you." His answer was short.

"Are you sure i cannot interest you in anything?" She bend a little lower as she whispered into his ear as her fingers began to roam down his shoulders and into his other regions. Before she could touch him any more, che clasped his hand over hers. "I said no." His eyes narrowed. She was beginning to anger him, why didn't she get that he was not like the other low lives here?

Her eyes, once surprised with his outburst narrowed as well, she to had become impatient. Smiling sweetly she said. "Very well." She pulled her hand from his and walked away, hoping she never saw him again. Coincidently Matthew hoped the same...

***

Hailey and two other girls were freshen up their makeup when Vick stormed into the dressing room.

"Girls, can you tell me why their this a gentleman that is not being tended to?" They all could see that he was angry.

Before they could say a word he spoke again. "If he is not tended to immediately then you all will be fired." he turned on his heals and was out the door in a flash. Leaving the three speechless girls staring at the opened door.

Hailey looked at her friends, who look back at her. She didn't want to go and hoped that one of the girls would go instead.

"I am not going." stated Fay, one of the girls. "I already have seen to four guys..and I have another waiting for me." she turned and left the two to decide.

"I am not going." Cassy said angrily.

"Why what's wrong?" Hailey asked confusingly. Cassy is always polite and cheerful so something must have angered her.

"I went to him and he was such a jerk!" She spat, her anger raised a notch. "He didn't even want me to touch him... like if I was the plague or something!"

Hailey knew her hope was lost...

"Sorry girl. I can't help you." Cassy also left through the door, leaving Hailey alone.

She sighed. "The sooner I get this over with the better for me."

She walked towards the door, peering out to find the 'lone ranger'. Seeing him at the far corner of the room she fixed her clothes and her hair and made her way towards him.

____

So this chapter is a bit short....

Are you guys enjoying so far? Don't forget to vote and comment to let me know you are still there . Thank you!

XOXO

Mel