Chapter 3: Split open and oozing brain goo.

(Dedication: @BlueFire7892 -She's the first to vote I'm sorry I forgot the previous chapter but I was in such a hurry to update)

I'm writing while fearing that the thunder will electrocute me! I swear this weather of us is bi-polar, the one moment it's hot as hell and then it's raining sluts and whores outside (Dedication for whoever has written this in their books... I can't remember who.)

I have 2 days left of school then Exams :( *Chants BOO*

--> Love the way you lie- Rihanna feat Eminem.

+Nikita+

Sleep is euphoric; it's like being in your own world. Floating and seeing what you want to see and not seeing what's happening around you are doing or saying. You're just free from everything: no one hurting you, no one screaming at you and no one being disappointed at you. Sleeping is like being dead but still alive, like being in coma but you have the power to wake up anytime even if you don't want to. That's how I felt at the moment , I genuinely didn't want to wake up at the moment even though I knew if I didn't wake up I'll either be late or someone will scream at me for being lazy. I just wanted to curl up in a ball and die miserably on my own and never feel the pain from another human being even if it's from kicking , punching or words. Because I'm done, I feel done.

Constant beeping made me wake up, it felt like it was in my head beeping and beeping and not stopping for one second. It was confusing me because my alarm didn't beep like that and I didn't have a phone that could beep like that, it was just a simple flip phone.

Then I felt someone's hand in mine, I squeezed it subconsciously, there was bumps on the palm of the person's hand, their hands weren't soft but rough and had little scar like texture to the skin. I knew this hands, it was the hands that soothed me in my worse time. It was the touch that comforted me after every beating and every emotional abuse I got in the day.

Groaning, I blinked my eyes. Seeing the room a bit blurry and fuzzy I fluttered my eyes closed feeling the whole world spinning and my brain feeling like it was split open. It felt like some worker came and jackhammered it and then some genius thought, "Oh , let's give him more pain and staple his skull together to let it heal". My body wasn't feeling that great either.

Clenching my eyes clothes I heard distant voices speaking and gentle hands on my hands and shoulder, the irritating beeping was being heard too. The constant beeping was something that peeved me of to no end.

Hands were on my face shaking me a bit making the head ache worse, I tried swatting the hands away but my hands felt like lead.

Opening my eyes again, I groan again when the sun rays were raping my eyeballs.

I really have to close the blinds before I go to sleep in the nights. Looking at the room I see that it's not my room that I share with Adwin. The room was white and clean, there beside my bed is a heart monitor making the horrid sounds. The chairs were occupied by Brit-Bitch and the other was empty making me frown but then I look at my side and see Adwin's worried face staring back at me.

He breathed a sigh of relief and pulled me in a hug, making me wince from the pain in my side. He let me go and kept apologizing. Coughing I tried to speak but my throat was dry, he caught on and poured water into white plastic cup. I swear hospitals were obsessed with white, I know it's a clean color but white is a color that gets dirty really fast and it's more depressing than the color black. Light green and light yellow is also a clean color.

Sighing and shaking my head at my own antics I brought the cup to my swollen and busted lip and gulped down the water.

I looked up at Adwin and he gave me a small smile, "You scared me half to death, Nik" He whispered while tearing up.