Chapter 14: Wrap it then tap it.

(Dedication: ken2297-Because the things he said almost made me sob. Like every other writer I like compliments even though I blush and maybe steer the attention from me and deny it because I'm like that. But this may have made my year and I may also want to print the message and pin it over my whole room just to make me smile. So I want to thank you so much for the things you said and I don't do this often but go check out his works)

Hii my little rascals! School's almost at full swing :( Wednesday is D day and I'm not happy about that. I'm going to miss my binge watch of Bones + Supernatural and the sleeping in, because I have to wake up 5:20 to take a bath, get ready and eat just to be ready at 6:30 to actually drive to school. I'm at school 6:45 when the bell rings 7:30. My friend , she comes at 7 or after so I'm sitting at the gate like a loner waiting for her because I don't like people and they don't like me.

Anywhore, I hope you like this chapter my reader and please comment or vote if you want to I'll appreciate it a lot. Remember the QOTC, you can either comment a question or an answer.

^^ Nikita's apartment.

---> Jet black heart-5SOS

/Amos/

Complimenting was something I didn't do often, I always say it's something you like in yourself so you comment someone else so it kind of reflects what you think of yourself..

Complementing someone is hinting for one too. 'Wow, your hair is absolutely shiny today.' Or something like 'Did you lose weight ?' is like them inviting someone in asking yes or no, and you? I understand people like complimenting and getting but tone it down, bitch. I know you want something.

It was unnecessary and terribly narcissistic but coming from me who do have a high self-esteem is a bit hypocritical. So why is it the compliments flew out of my mouth when that boy was around me?

After hours of lectures by Alexander and Alenardo I left to go take a shower. The lectures were from two different point of view and it was totally different topics to be honest. Alexander's point of view was that Nikita was fragile and broken, that he was painfully shy (Oh my gosh! Really?! I didn't notice" I said making him give me a blank stare and I swear if he was in a anime he would have a straight line for a mouth.) And the normal even though I'm his boss and friend that he'll kick my ass or get Ben(the guy who gave Nikita the interview) kick my ass. in my car hoping paparazzi won't be bothering me tonight.

He looked to dreamy when he said Ben could hold me down and pummel me , I swear he and Alen was the biggest whores known to man. ("You are a real whore you know that, right")was the only thing I said.

He rolled his eyes and gave me a nod but flicking me off afterwards.

Alen's speech went different it was more of a bro to bro ( sorry Alexander but you know what I mean) It was something like how to put a condom on.("Remember, wrap it and then tap it.") and I should be a gentleman but still a bit brute so he knows who's his daddy. ("Manhandling goes a long way but don't be a asshole and hit him for your pleasure and he gets no pleasure.") Obviously I slapped the shit out of him when he said that, I'm not as kinky as him.

After slapping him, I gave Alex the laundry bag had an outfit in I bought for Nikita and gave him pointed look and said "Please don't wrinkle it and if it breaks, gets stretch or get a rip in it- It will come out of your paycheck"

After sitting in my office ready to slam my head against the desk till I was unconscious because Alexander kept hinting quite subtle (note the sarcasm) that Nikita was probably in a flat spin of what to wear and that I was quite rude and forceful with my invitation on the dinner date .("It's not a fucking date for the zillionth time. Fuck Alex get that in your thick skull"). I forced one of the interns to go fetch a outfit with Alexander because I will never trust him with my card or the company's card. Alexander gave the already petrified intern a creepy smile and made grabby hands at him.