Chapter 20: Oh boy, what did I get myself into.

(Dedication: DoUbLeZone -Because I love her werewolves stories and there is a handful or stories in that category that is boyxboy and I'm so sad about it but hers is literally perfection! Go check her out and vote too because I don't understand why you wouldn't?! And if she's reading this ( I doubt it because she's royalty) You're so nice and sooo good in writing I hope you continue for years and years!)

Hii my hello kitties! I decided that I'm gonna do the chapters how I did last time, because no one commented to tell me if I should *insert weird pout here*. I literally hate everyone at this moment, I think after this weekend I'm not going to finish high school and just jump into university because I did my sisters assignment for her university. It's a pretty depressing poem because she's learning for a teacher it has to do with children so... Yeah.

^^ Pietro Boselli (or Professor Rose, excuse me)[He's a real professor]

---> Let it go-James Bay (KHS&Austin Percario COVER)

/Amos/

Everyone had that moment where you just had a small heart attack right then and there, the moment you go to feel for your phone in the pocket you put it in but feel it's not there. The small heart attack you get when your phone goes to fall but your headphones caught it, the little moment of panic you have when someone calls in the late hours of the night. That moment usually means either someone died, is ill or some stupid imbecile had decided to call you when they knew it was late or they had another time zone they lived in.

The small heart attack I had can't be held against me because when 1 of the 5 people you aren't speaking to you for the last 10 days and hated you, comes into your home in the middle of the night soaked with the little rain we had and tears streaming out of their eyes you'll probably have a heart attack too and feel like throwing up even if you were as cold as the north pole.

"Wyatt, what the hell are you doing here in the middle of the night" I snapped at him, dragging him in by the arm. Hearing my tone I used he started wailing.

"I-I-I-I'm s-s-so-sor-sorry" he blubbered.

After pulling him in I closed the door and rested my head on the cool material hoping to soothe the stress rising in my body like a volcano.

My heart was racing in my chest. What if something happened to any of them and I didn't get to make right with them making everyone mad at me and hate me for life, feeling worried and anxious was an understatement.

They are better off without you, anyway.

Turning around I faced him, my gaze softened only a fraction seeing his disheveled and wet hair, his red eyes that aren't only because of the water that probably went into it-it was most likely the water that went out.

I could remember the first time I met the twins, it was literally the day I met Alen too. He insisted since we were made to be best friends and soul mates I had to come over because no one was over. ("C'mon, Hottie. We are meant to be together! No one is home" he said with a little waggle of his eyebrow)

I declined every class we had but at the end of the day I said yes but for him to take me to my home because I had to walk from and to school. I said the address (I gave one that was a street off, because at that time of my life I didn't feel like having a stalker.) I stared out the window and blanked out the whole ride, when we stopped I was in for a surprise when I saw not 'my' house but the little shits house.

I glared at him and took a step forward making it present I was going to pounce and when I was going to it wasn't in a sexual way.

He rolled his eyes and raised his hands in surrender."Chill, I won't rape you. I only wanted to hang out because usually people found me annoying to be around" he said and walked to the front door.