Chapter 40:Not melodramatic enough

{1 August 2016}

/Amos/

That night after the incident, I was in the half-sleep induced trance I put myself in by exercising twice as hard and finally drinking one of the sleeping pills the doctor prescribe me. I was laying in my bed everything around me felt and looked like a lucid dream.

One second everything was just black and my mind was clean but the next there were vivid pictures rolling in my mind like they were played with a projector. The moment they shared; the one I walked into but instead of it being a rather inappropriate misunderstanding, it was the real deal. there only came to the conclusion that I was jealous

It felt like I was right there standing in the office instead of it being a dream. I could hear the sounds around me and the smell of Nikita and Alen's cologne hung in the air making my eyes water with the intensity. At first I was standing at the door staring at my empty office when it changed; I could basically feel how everything turned me included.

The empty seat was now occupied by Alen. He was just sitting there smirking, his eyes nailed onto mine. His face held an air of smugness around it. I couldn't understand the change in his whole demeanour, it was like he was a complete different person than I was used to.

I opened my mouth to ask him what was happening when his face suddenly scrunched together. I thought he was in pain but then he leaned his head back in ecstasy. I was confused for a second but then everything went still, I was stood frozen in the spot I occupied at the doorway.

'Please be a big misunderstanding' I chanted in my head. Desperation leaking out of every syllable I uttered in my brain. But when I opened my eyes and my eyes fell where his hands were clutching Nikita's hair in his fists, those words died right then and there.

Instead of seeing Nikita look back at me in shock and rambling about how it wasn't how it seemed, that he only was down there to help Alen with his contacts like today; I saw Nikita sucking him off.

At that moment my stomach turned but I didn't gasp awake and vomit all over my duvet. Instead I found myself behind Alen, my back towards the city and my sight trained on the thing playing out before my eyes.

His soft looking hair was clutched in the dirty bastard's grimy hands and his eyes trained on Alen. His blue eyes were glassy like it was teary, it was such a sexual thing he was doing but the innocence his eyes and face held was telling another story.

My stomach was basically grumbling in protest with having to see this unfolding before his eyes; he wanted out. It felt like my stomach wanted to empty all the food he consumed through the day right there on the carpet of my office.

With this nauseating feeling in the pit of my stomach something other than food was brewing up into my throat. The rage started bubbling up in my throat, I opened my mouth to scream; the sound reverberated through my dream abyss. Right then and there Nikita locked eyes with me behind his squirming partner.

It felt like my heart was ripped in two when Nikita smirked and moaned with Alen's dick in his mouth. It only spurred Nikita on when Alen returned the moan.

It felt like hands were wrapped around my neck holding me in place; I couldn't look away or even close my eyes.

It went like that for goodness how long. It felt like tears were burning my eyes and the churning in my stomach only worsened when Alen finally orgasmed. It was like a knife to my heart when Nikita looked at me and smirked.

Right after that I gasped awake. I laid there with wide open eyes, I would've thought that maybe after such an erotic dream that I would be hard but I was more hurt. My chest felt tight and my eyes burned with unshed tears. That dream was just my subconscious playing out what he thought happened when he caught Alen and Nikita in that position but still it felt like I was going to vomit any second.