Insect inside

Ashton:

You step out of your warm shower, content with your freshly cleaned body.

You shriek though when you see a large spider in the middle of the bathroom counter, like it's waiting for you.

"What, what's wrong?" Ashton barges into the room, panicked, until he sees your naked body.

Then he smirks.

"Ashton don't look at me, kill it," you holler, pointing at the spider.

He looks confused, then at the spider.

He smashes it with his fist and you scream, disgusted by his action.

"What? You told me to kill it," Ashton points out.

"Not like that!"

Michael:

"There's a ladybug over there," you hear Luke's voice in the living room where the boys are playing FIFA and Ashton's watching.

"Hold on guys, I'll go kill it," the noise from the video game stops and you walk into the living room just as Michael yells, "HULK, SMASH", and aims for the ladybug.

"Michael what the hell?" You shriek.

He whips around, a terrified look on his face. "What? What did I do?"

"Why would you kill him when you could just take him outside?" You hiss, walking to the ladybug's new location.

You gently cradle him in your hand, bringing him outside and setting him on the driveway. "Goodbye, Mr. Friend."

Calum:

"Okay guys, it's time to let the butterfly go," you let your two kids know as they stare at the butterfly stuck inside a small cage left in your living room.

"No mommy," your three year old son, Connor, whines.

"Yes honey," you pat his hair, staring at the beautiful butterfly as well.

"Why?" Denver, your five year old daughter, looks up at you.

"You know how you're getting bigger and bigger?" You ask your daughter.

She nods.

"What if you were getting bigger and bigger but nothing else was getting bigger? Then you'd have no room. That's what Henry's going through," you hold back a smirk at the name your son gave the butterfly.

"I bet Henry has nothing to do inside that cage, too," Calum walks into the living room. "I bet he's staring at all of the butterflies outside and saying, 'wow, I wish I could go play with them.'"

"Let's let Henry go, mommy!" Denver cries.

"You okay with that, Con?" You look down at your son.

He nods.

As the butterfly flies away outside, Denver looks at you. "When I get bigger, I wanna be just like you, mommy."

Luke:

"Babe I don't think they're doing anything," Luke says, watching you as you watch the worms in front of you.

You're examining worms' habits for the next month for a science project.

"No, they're doing stuff. See, Leroy just moved that piece of dirt," you point to the glass container.

"You named them?" Luke raises his eyebrows at you.

"Duh," you raise your eyebrows at him.

"How can you tell who's who? They all look the same," Luke sits beside you.

"Nu uh. Casey has the brown strip on his butt, Georgia's head is narrower than everybody else's-"you rumble on about your worms.

"I think you're emotionally connected to worms," Luke says once you're finished.

One more left :)