Your best friend in the band

Ashton's your boyfriend: Luke’s your best friend

“Psst, Luke,” you whisper.

He looks up from his phone to look at you.

“Hi,” you grin cheekily at him.

He rolls his eyes and returns his gaze to his phone.

“Psst, Luke,” you whisper again.

He sighs heavily, but looks up at you again.

You reach over and poke his arm.

“YOU’RE IT!” You scream before jumping up from the couch and running out of the dressing room.

You hear him get up behind you and chase after you.

You giggle, turning the corner to run into Ashton who catches you.

You grin at him. “Hi boyfriend,” you lean up to peck him on the lips.

You hear panting from behind you and turn around to see Luke just turning the corner.

He groans, collapsing onto the ground. “How do you run so fast, you sneaky ninja?”

You roll your eyes and look back up at Ashton. “We’re playing tag and Luke’s it, but he sucks.”

“Wouldn’t want him to catch us, would you?” He picks you up and throws him over your shoulder, running down the hall to leave Luke panting after you.

Michael's your boyfriend: Calum’s your best friend

“Oh please Calum, we all know I’m a better singer than you,” you jut out your hip and place your hand on it to act sassy.

“You two are arguing again?” Michael, your boyfriend asks with a laugh as the three other members of the band walk into the kitchen where you were arguing with your best friend, Calum.

“She’s saying she’s a better singer than me!” Calum tells Michael, rolling his eyes.

“Because I am!” You insist.

“Then sing for us,” Luke says.

You clear your throat. “So kiss me kiss me kiss me, and tell me that I’ll see you again,” you sing awfully off key.

“Oh yeah, she beats you by a mile, Cal,” Michael jokes before wrapping an arm around your waist.

“I should just replace Calum in 5 Seconds of summer,” you wink at your best friend. “Or not, because I’m too good for your band.”

You smirk, walking out of the kitchen as the four guys call after you.

Luke's your boyfriend: Your best friend’s Michael

“How did you get stuck in the tree in the first place?” Luke calls up to you from where you were, twelve feet from the ground.

“Well, I was Michael,” you start.

“Oh great,” you hear Luke mutter.

“And he bet me that I couldn’t climb to the top of this tree, and that if I did he would give me twenty dollars (eleven dollars and seventy five cents for you Brits). So I climbed to the top of the tree but now I can’t get down,” you finish your story.

“Where’s Michael now?” Luke looks around.

“Alright, I got your ice cream! Come on down, Y/N,” Michael says, showing up under the tree with cookie dough ice cream in a cone.

“You got her ice cream?” Luke asks in disbelief.

“Listen to my theory, Lucas,” Michael starts, “Y/N loves ice cream. So I figured if I got ice cream, it would tempt her down the tree and she wouldn’t be stuck in the tree anymore!”

“She’s stuck in a tree, it won’t work!” Luke bellows.

“Look at her, she already climbed down the tree a little bit,” Michael points to you.

It’s true, you were slowly making your way down the tree.

“I can’t trust you two anymore together,” Luke mutters.

Calum's your boyfriend: Ashton’s your best friend

“You guys, Y/N is now a rapper,” Ashton laughs into his phone where he was filming a keek, pointing the camera towards you.

You had a plastic, gold chain around your neck, a snapback sideways on your head, and sunglasses on.

You threw a piece sign at the camera before rapping along to the music. “I’m beginning to feel like a rap God, rap God, all my people from the back to the back nod, back nod, now who thinks his arms are long enough to slap box, slap box?”

“She’s Calum’s girlfriend guys!” He starts to walk away but you follow him, rapping along to the song. “And my best friend! She won’t leave me alone!”

He stops the keek but you still follow him, loving seeing him getting annoyed.

“Calum!” You shout, running towards your boyfriend.

He looks confused at your new outfit, but hugs you none the less.

“She’s an annoying rapper,” Ashton sighs, rubbing his temples.

“But I’m good at it,” you grin proudly.

My favorite is Luke's your boyfriend and Michael's your best friend...