All of your kids

Calum: two years later (Preston: 17, Keaton: 12, Raley: 9, Hayden: 5, Natalie: 2)

Preston bounces the two year old girl in his arms.

“Is she asleep, Pres?” You whisper to him.

“She’s asleep,” Preston confirms.

You take Natalie gently out of his arms.

“I love her,” Raley says as you take Natalie upstairs to her room.

“I love her more,” Hayden argues.

“I love her more more!” Keaton adds.

“Kids, quit arguing. We all know I love her more,” Calum winks from the doorway of the living room.

Michael: nine months later (Evian: 17, Will: 5, Garrett: 5, Zeke: newborn)

“What’s the luck that we get another fucking boy?” You groan.

It’s not that you were upset about adding a fifth boy to your family. It’s the fact that you were the only girl.

“I told you, babe,” Michael laughs, rubbing your shoulder.

“Shut up, Michael,” you tell him. You then smile at the two hour old baby in your arms who opens his eyes. “Hi Zeke.”

“I really wanted that little sister,” Evian tells you softly as he enters the hospital room.

“I did too,” you agree.

“Is that him?” Garrett asks quietly.

“I wanna see him!” Will says softly.

“He’s right there, boys,” Michael nudges them towards the hospital bed.

“Hi Zeke, welcome to the family,” Evian smiles at Zeke who gives a small smile back.

Ashton: 13 years later (Blaise: 28, Desirae: 18, Alden: 13)

“Is he okay?” Ashton asks as Desirae walks out of the thirteen year old boy’s bedroom.

“He wants to talk to you, dad. And take everything he says with an open mind,” Desirae tells him.

Ashton nods and walks into his son’s room.

“What’s up, bud?” Ashton sits next to Alden on the bed.

“Dad I want to die,” Alden starts to cry.

“What?”

“Dad I don’t like it here on Earth. I hate it here. I want to leave,” Alden says through his sobs.

“Hey, hey, bud, we can get you some help, okay? I just want you to be happy. I just want you here,” Ashton wraps his thirteen year old son in a hug.

Luke: 14 years later (Isa: 26, Adia: 20, Eden: 14)

“So do you have a crush on someone?” Isa asks her little sister at Christmas.

“Maybe,” Eden giggles, her cheeks turning red.

“She does!” Adia gasps. “Come on, Ed, you can tell us, we won’t tell mom or dad.”

“Is he your boyfriend?” Isa asks.

“Yeah,” Eden giggles some more, her cheeks turning redder.

“No!” Luke snaps the tongs in his hand from the doorway.

The three girls turn to their dad, who’s glaring at Eden.

“No boyfriends, no girlfriends, no crushes, no dating. No talking to boys. I knew we should’ve home schooled you,” Luke sighs, walking back into the kitchen.

I SAW THE HUNGER GAMES AGAIN TODAY AND CATCHING FIRE AND I'M READY TO SEE MOCKINGJAY TOMORROW WHOOP WHOOP