Chapter One

'Hey you know me, I can skip the beat in your heart, oh oh oh oh'

'I know, you told me, don't come around or else we'll get caught'

'Mhm', I mumbled, waking up to the sound of 5 beautiful boys singing. My alarm, that's my alarm. SHIT I SLEPT IN.

Oh, I'm Kelsey Armano. I'm 17, I live in Miami in America and i am hopelessly inlove with the Janoskians, especially Luke. I have light brown hair that's waist length, light green eyes and my skins a little tan but not that tan.

I climbed out of my bed to the warmth of the Miami heat. My stomach grumbled loudly, reminding me that I hadn't eaten since yesterday morning. I skipped lunch and dinner purely because of my addiction to my Janoskian marathons.

I grabbed my phone and checked the date, the last day of school. Thank God.

Summer is on it's way, and this is it.

I skip over to my wardrobe and pick out a short black lacy fringe top and a pair of cute pastel pink shorts and a pair of purple pink vans. I grab a towel and hop into the shower.

I felt the warm droplets of water trickle down my skin, soothing each part of my body. Summer.

Summer is so close now. I've planned this summer to be the best summer ever. I've prepared it all in my mind. I will meet the Janoskians this summer, I've promised myself I would, I have this gut feeling I will, and I won't stop until I do.

I turn the shower off realising I've run late, but who really cares, it's the last day!

I dry myself quickly with the towel and put on my clothes. I skip out of the bathroom and dry my hair in my room.

'KELSEY HURRY UP DARLING I MADE PANCAKES' my mom shouted.

Pancakes, pancakes. That's it I'm down there.

'COMING MOM' I shout in a shaky voice, running down each stair being careful I don't trip.

I enter the kitchen hurriedly, my hair still quite wet. My mom points to the table, where the pancakes lay. Oh my god, I'm such a child, I'm getting so worked up over pancakes.

I sat at the table and ate the pancakes with maple syrup and a few strawberries along with them.

'Thank you so much mom!' I said and hugged her.

My hair had air dried by now. I ran upstairs and did a little make up. I put on a light foundation and a little mascara, I never really liked the cakey look foundation gave, and I could easily get away without it, but I'd rather cover the imperfections I had, better stay safe than sorry.

I grabbed my bag, and ran back downstairs. I quickly kissed my mom on the cheek.

'Bye mom!', I yelled, headed for the door.

'Bye sweetie! Oh and Kelsey? Don't hang around after school too late, were going out as a family dinner, your father and I have to tell you some news', she said and smiled.

'Okay', I said. Hmm, I wonder what the news could be. Is she pregnant?nope, first of all, their too old, second of all, they only ever wanted one child and that's what they got so.

I finally reached school. I walked through the horrible dark green gates, where most of the paint had been scraped off, sighing deeply. Only one more day in this hell then I'm free.

I walked home with my best friend Holly, she also loves the Janoskians.

'So what are we doing this summer? WE HAVE TO MEET THE BOYS!', Holly squealed.

'I know!', I said as we fangirled together.

We reached the gate of my house, as I let out a deep sigh, remembering the family dinner thing.

'Um yeah, Holly ill call you later yeah?my mom and dad want me to have a family dinner with them, they said they have news or something I don't know," I said, sinking my teeth into my bottom lip.

'Sure, tell me later chick,' she said and walked away.

I licked my lips and let out a sigh losing all interest in going to this dinner.

'Hey sweetie, go get changed, were going out in 30 minutes!', my mom said and shooed me upstairs.

This is gonna be a longggggg night.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

OKAY SO, that's chapter one:) just an introduction really, the janoskians will most likely start coming in at chapter 3:)

So is it okay? Em, okay, I was kinda nervous to put this up but oh well

REMEMBER TO VOTE AND FOLLOW:)

please share my page if you can:)