Chapter Thirty Two

GUYS! QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT!!
So, once I finish this fanfiction, and my Justin Bieber fanfiction (Forever), I will be writing a lot of new fanfics because I have A LOT of them planned.

Here's some of the fanfictions and who they're about!:)

-Begin Again - Daniel Sahyounie
-A week to fall in love - Jai Brooks
-It's not safe - Justin Bieber
- it all started with hello- Luke brooks
- do you regret it all? - Luke brooks (sequel to 'it all started with hello')

OKAY THATS IT SO GET EXICTED! vote and comment which fanfiction you want next after my current ones are finished!!!

ENJOY!
_______________________________________

After endless hours of drinking, dancing and shouting, I finally managed to get everyone out of my house from my party. I had an awful headache but weirdly I wasn't tired, and it was 4am. Luke went home along with James and Veronica, Kylie and Jai crashed out in the spare room and lastly, Pandora and Daniel went to Daniels place so I'm guessing something more than sleeping will be happening there if you know what i mean. Beau, obviously stayed over here and of course I didn't mind. I managed to sober Beau down a little so he was back to his usual self just a little more hyper I guess, though he was pretty drained out too, strange. Meanwhile Jai and Kylie were completely knocked out, they were in for a shit hangover tomorrow. I decided to leave the cleaning up for tomorrow because I wasn't bothered doing it now, too much effort. I placed my hand in Beau's and smiled at him gently. We both left the living room and made out way up to my bedroom. His hands were clammy but I didn't really mind, obviously he would be sweating a little. We'd been grinding on eachother whilst being surrounded by like 50 other people, obviously he'd be sweating. We reached my bedroom as we both sighed and jumped on the bed. We both lay there for a minute trying to comfort ourselves in the new layout. I quickly adjusted myself to the comfy mattress and turned over to Beau, pulling myself into his body. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to his chest. I lay my head on his chest, feeling his warmth. My head rose with his chest as he breathed in and out. His heart beat was clear in my ears, drumming along. It felt really perfect. The only sound was out breathing, as if talking wasn't allowed, just breathing. It was such a comforting silence, I liked it. I felt at home, at peace with him. All of my thoughts weren't important anymore, all that mattered was being here with Beau was all that I wanted or needed, it was all that really mattered to me right now. For some reason when I was in Beau's arms, holding me tight, my mind kept picturing Luke. Luke being the one holding me right now, keeping me safe from my worries. But it wasn't, it was Beau. The other, love of my life. Yes, crazy isn't it? A simple girl, completely and utterly head over heels in love, with two boys, who happen to be brothers. I didn't try to stop the thoughts of Luke entering my mind because I knew they were too powerful to hold back anyways, it was completely useless to even try. It's not like I can help who I fall inlove with. I can't just stop being inlove with Luke because trust me, if I could I would. I wish it could all be so much simpler, just have Beau as my boyfriend and love him, only him. Or maybe have Luke as my boyfriend, and love him and only him. Shit. Stop it I'm with beau. Not Luke. I let out a deep sigh. Being confused isn't always the best feeling.
Beau instantly moved his head to face me and mumbled, "babe are you okay?".

"Y-yeah just uh tired", I said covering up my thoughts breaching out.

"Oh okay, you want to sleep? I can help", he said and flashed a small grin.

His eyes twinkled so beautifully, he was amazing. I nodded my head and he moved his face closer to mine. He pulled my body a little closer until I was laying on the bed with Beau cradling my from the side. I didnt know what he was going to do next but I liked this position, I felt safe. I giggled before looking straight into his beautiful green eyes. He let out a small chuckle and began to speak.

"You have no clue what I'm doing, do you?", he said adding a small chuckle at the end.

"Nope", I said shaking my head side to side.

He laughed a little and buried his face in the crook of my neck. I felt a smile graze apon his lips. I smiled to myself. How lucky am I. Having such an amazing boyfriend. I think he knows I'm still inlove with Luke but then again no. He began singing, breaking me from my thoughts. He whispered the lyrics in my ear sending shivers down my spine. He changed the tone of the lyrics which I soon recognised to be 'pretty brown eyes' by cody simpson but he changed it to more of an acoustic sounding version.

"hey there pretty GREEN eyes, whatcha doing later tonight-", he began singing, skipping the opening verse, and changing the words to 'pretty green eyes' instead of brown eyes, because I had green eyes. How sweet.

I giggled a little and shut my eyes, smiling at his touch, and tone of singing. That's one thing I've always wanted a boy to do for me. Sing to me. It's the ultimate thing that makes you fall for a boy it's just so cute and sweet and shows you he really cares for you. If any boy sang to me I swear id never let him go. I found myself slowly drifting off into a sleep with Beau wrapping his arms tighter around my waist. He began to doze off straight after me too.

---

I woke up the next morning with a minor headache, obviously due to my drinking last night, which I do remember was quite a lot once I got back to Beau. I head hurt a little, but a different kind of hurt, there was a bruising there. Ah, I remember, Beau and I, as I said were quite drunk and stumbled and fell a couple of times. As far as I can remember my party was a major success which was strange for someone like me, who dislikes parties to a high amount. The only person who really understood that was Luke. Speaking of Luke, where did he go last night? I lost him after we left our little "smoking" encounter outside during the party. We both claimed to have sore heads because of the crowd of people and loud music. I wasn't lying, my head was sore last night, it wasn't some dumb excuse to speak to him because I still had feelings for him. I'm not that desperate, honestly. However, the shock waves that shot down my spine as my lips touched the cigarette that his perfectly plump lips had touched just moments before, rung in my head like an alarm bell. I obviously still had a deep connection with him that even I clearly couldn't deny, the girl who is dating his brother. I do still love Luke and I'm not afraid to admit that, well, not afraid to admit it to anyone else other than myself and well..Luke. Though if it came to Beau? I would be afraid, I could just imagine his sweet smile turning to sweet sorrow. But something deep down tells me Beau already knows that Luke and I still have an undying connection, that neither of us could forget because it stuck with us for so long and so much. I don't know how Beau deals with it, you know? I love him so much, I really really do, but I also love his brother, the boy I can't seem to forget, and I'm sure of it that Beau can tell that much. I would hate to even think of Beau being hurt in anyway, he does mean a lot to me.

I watched him sleeping peacefully next to me. I didn't want to wake him, firstly because he would be hungover and have an awful headache, and secondly because he looked so peacefully beautiful, sleeping like that. His soft snores filled the rooms silence, a sweet silence. His hair was wiped on his forehead onto his left eye, covering the top half of it. His hair was messy but in a good way, it made it look really sexy and careless. It gave him a bad boy vibe that he could never release in himself because he was too sweet, to me anyway. I wasn't sure what he would do if someone tried to hurt me, but I'm damn sure I'd definitely see this bad boy side again. I shifted my way out of the bed slowly and quietly, careful not to wake Beau up. I almost stumbled to the floor, but I caught my grip on the edge of my bedside table before I could. Good start to 'not waking up beau' HUH. I made my way over to the bathroom, rubbing my head trying to ease the headache that remained. I opened the medicine cupboard and grabbed a paracetamol and took it quickly to relieve my headache. The medicine hasn't started to kick in yet so I decided to make myself useful whilst it was working. I stripped out of my dress from last night and scrubbed all of my now messed up makeup, from last night that I never got to wash off, off my face with a flannel. I was glad to have for all of the makeup off as it was disgusting having left over, blotchy makeup, that I didn't wash off before on my face. I still felt ridiculously mucky and disgusting, so I hopped in the shower and scrubbed my body to make myself feel refreshed to the fullest. Once I was happy with the cleanliness of my body, I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I quickly grabbed another towel and roughly dried my hair so it wouldn't be dripping down my back. I placed the towel in its original place and made my way to the bedroom again. Beau was still sleeping so I decided to just get changed in there anyway. I grabbed some underwear and a bra and quickly changed into them. I opened my wardrobe and took a look at my clothes. I decided on a pair of light blue skinny jeans from DKNY and a black fringe top with a studded pattern. I quickly blow dried my hair and placed a maroon beanie on my head. I kissed Beau on the forehead, grabbed my phone and then walked downstairs. It was a fucking mess.

I told myself I would clean it up after breakfast, which I would wake Beau up to help me with of course. He isn't getting away that easy. I walked into the kitchen and poured myself a bowl of lucky charms with milk and ate my breakfast. I quickly drank a glass of orange juice, and by this time my headache wasn't even noticeable because of the paracetamol. I grabbed four bin bags and walked into the living room, ready to clean up. I started to pick up about at least 200 red solo cups and dumped them all into one of the bin bags. I also grabbed almost every beer bottle in the room, dumping each one into the bag. The room was now cleared of anything containing drinks or cups. I now moved on to food. I picked up all of the food and crisps that were all over the floor.
I then fixed all of the furniture to its original positions and then took all of the banners off the walls. The living room was now normal again, now just the rest of the house. Damn.

I walked back upstairs and found Beau getting changed in my room.

"Beau, take a paracetamol and then come down and help me clean this shit", I said and shot him a smile.

"Woah, don't even let me change yet? Damn, someone's desperate", he said winking at me.

"Hurry up beauu", I shouted in sing song, "I love you though".

"I know you do baby, and I love you too, now as much as I know you love the view of my bod, you gotta leave to I can get changed, unless you wanna watch", he said winking once again.

"I'll pass", I said flipping him the birdie.

I waited downstairs until Beau came down, and we both started cleaning the house.

-------------------------------

hey guys:) thanks for all the reads recently:)

you guys are amazing!!:) vote and stuff whatever!

HAVE YOU SEEN ALL THE NEW VIDEOS OMFG ZHAKBHZMAKQKW

okay bye