Chapter Nine

-------2 months later--------

Two months and a bit I guess, I'd been with Luke for two months and a bit. We were still going very strong. Every day I spend with him still feels like when I first met him, and every kiss or embrace we share still feels like our first, we were still completely and utterly in love.

I woke up to Luke's grip tightening around my waist, giving me signs he was awake, but only just. I turned around to face him, and planted a soft kiss on his smooth lips.

'Mhm', he mumbled.

'Morning babe', I spoke quietly.

'Hey, uh, do you wanna go out tonight? We've been dating for two months and I still haven't asked you on a date', he said yawning, with a little chuckle.

'Sure', I said, pulling him closer, if possible at all.

I squeezed him tightly, soon climbing my way out of his grip and out of the bed.

'Where are you going?', he mumbled, his eyes fluttering as he held onto my wrist.

'Shopping, silly', I said, walking slowly towards him planting a quick kiss on his lips.

He turned back over and fell asleep again. I hopped in to the shower and scrubbed every fibre on my body. I got out and dried myself, and walked into Luke and Jai's room to get dressed.

I had my towel wrapped around me tightly, no worries. Luke was still asleep, and I'm not quite sure where Jai was, probably in James's playing fifa, as per usual.

I picked out a white lacy top with a pair of light blue denim skinnies.

I slipped them on and texted Veronica to go shopping, I'd explain on the way why.

I sang to myself as I walked downstairs to find Beau sleeping on the couch. Of course, probably wasted from some midnight Xbox competition.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a handful of cereal and decided that's all the breakfast I needed. My phone vibrated in my pocket. Veronica. She said she'd pick me up in 10 minutes so I guess I had a little time.

I entered the living room again to find Beau sitting upright watching TV now, hmm, quick waker. I sat down beside him and watched TV.

'Hey, you're up early?', he said and smiled slightly.

'Um no actually, it's 12pm silly', I said hitting him playfully on the arm. But of course, being Beau he liked to tease me, so he pretended it hurt, a lot.

'Ouch, babe you got anger issues', he said rubbing his recently punched arm, he chuckled.

I pulled him into a hug, he was like my older brother I never had. We sat and talked, sharing jokes mostly. Veronica soon came and picked me up and we were on our way to Melbourne centre.

I explained to her why we needed to go shopping, but Veronica didn't mind anyways, she'd be up for shopping no matter what. I needed a dress for tonight though, I had no idea what he had planned but I wanted to look good. Veronica already claimed she'd be doing hair and make up so I guess I got some help.

We arrived in Melbourne Centre. We went into multiple shops looking for that perfect dress but we didn't have much luck, but Veronica picked up a few tops and stuff on the way.

We came across this gorgeous dress shop, I think the brand was spanish but I vaguely remember. We walked inside and had a look around. We didn't find anything until Veronica came across this beautiful white floral dress that came mid thigh length. It was very very stunning. I tried it on and it complimented my figure perfectly. It was tight around my upper area and went out a little more towards my waist. It was strapless also.

I bought it, it was beautiful and I knew no matter what Luke had planned it worked. We grabbed lunch at Macca's and returned home. It was already 4pm, we'd spent a good 5 hours shopping, who says you can't shop til you drop?

We went to Veronica's house instead of mine and I got ready. I got into her shower, having a shower for the second time today may I add, and then placed my dress on my body again.

Veronica curled my hair loosely, leaving loose curls towards the bottom of my hair, sitting very nicely among my tan skin. She put a light foundation on my face, as she knew I didn't like much, and did my mascara and eyeliner with little cute flicks at the sides, small flicks. She put a reddish-dark pink sort of coloured lip gloss on my lips, which really complimented my plump lips.

Just then Skip called and told me to be ready for 10 minutes at the brooks house, because he'd be taking me to Luke's 'secret destination'. I wonder what he had up his sleeve.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

OKAY FIRST I WANNA THANK YOU BECAUSE MY READS WENT UP AGAIN ILY SO MUCH!

Pleas vote and follow! Thank you so much ily guys.