Chapter Four

Luke and I walked back from the park, our hands still moulded together, like they were meant to fit together like that.

It was so amazing. I felt like we were perfect right now, made for each other you know? I knew it was all just in my head though, I bet he doesn't see me that way at all, I guess I'm just another lucky fan, that's all I'll ever be to him, a fan.

Never the less, I still captured the moment while I could. I wouldn't let something at this slip away so quickly.

We got on quite quickly, he even asked me to film dare sundays for them. My stomach was doing back flips. Me, Kelsey Armano, was going to be filming the Janoskians.

We walked past houses down his street, our fingers still entwined.

I glanced at Luke as he stared at the path infront of him, not breaking his gaze.

We finally reached his house. He quickened his speed towards the house in front of him. I felt his eyes burning into my cheek, suddenly feeling self conscious. He broke his gaze as we entered the house to find the boys sitting on the couch in the living room. Beau sitting shirtless, of course. I ran my tongue along my bottom lip.

Wolf whistles were being thrown at Luke and I as we walked in. I looked down at our hands, still moulded with each other. I felt my cheeks burn a bright pink. I was never good with embarrassing situations.

Luke looked down at me, meeting my eyes, as they locked together for what seemed like a long time. He glanced to the boys and waved at them with a sarcastic smile. He held my hand tighter than before and pulled me towards the stairs.

We walked up to his room and sat on Jai's bunk.

'So do you like Melbourne?', Luke said, breaking the silence.

'Yeah, it's really ni-', I was suddenly cut off by a pair of warm, soft lips crashing against mine.

My sudden reaction was shocked, but I kissed back anyway. He cupped my cheeks with his strong, firm hands as a swung my arms loosely around his neck.

I pulled away to catch my breath suddenly, as his face turned a pink shade. He looked down at his hands, biting his lip.

'What was that?', I asked, licking my bottom lip, savouring his taste.

'Uhh- sorry Kelsey I didn't mean to I just wanted to kiss you really bad because-', he began to say, then stopped. He looked back down at his hands.

'- because I-I like y-you', he said looking back up at me, meeting my gaze.

I stared in shock. I moved my hand onto his, and rubbed his knuckle with my thumb.

'You know I like you too, a lot, right?', I said looking at him, looking down at his knuckles.

He nodded. He turned his head to face me.

I leaned in the kiss him, my lips meeting his perfect shaped lips, moulding together like they were made to fit together.

He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I gave, getting shivers down my spine. His tongue glided across my teeth, making the kiss so much more passionate.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

okay hehe:) that's chapter 4🙊

I know you guys were waiting for that ooooooh KELSEY AND LUKE🙌

Lelsey or Kuke?nope?comment or post names on my message board!

okay so yeah! vote and follow:) oh and beliebers? check out my justin fanfic 'Forever'!

Thank you so much for reading:) updating tomorrow probably, maybe earlier idk:)