Chapter Ten

*Beau's POV*

I watched her, her every movement, graceful. Everything she did was beautiful, even if it was something us boys would do. She was so beautiful. I stared out my window as I watched her. I heard the door to my room open and Jai walk in, he walked over and joined me, to see what I was staring at.

"Dude..I think I love her".

*Kelsey's POV*

I sat, blindfolded may i add, in Beau's car which Daniel was currently driving, bring me to my date with Luke, which was still unknown to me.

As dopey as Daniel was, he was really good as keeping secrets because as much as I tried, he wouldn't even drop one hint.

We sat in the car while 'We Can't Stop' by Miley Cyrus was blasting through out the vehicle. Daniel and I both sang along,mumbling each word quietly as we both knew every word, Daniel wasn't ashamed one bit.

Suddenly the car stopped to a halt, which shook me from my seat a little, making me jump. The door opened to someone grabbing my hand and leading me out of the car, I'm guessing it was Daniel. He lead me down a five minute walk, on some sort of ground which wasn't hard, like a soft substance really.

I felt a soft tugging at the back of my blindfold. My blindfold soon dropped to the ground, letting my eyes adjust to the sudden lightness.

We were standing on a grassy hill, with a tall tree, a picnic sitting infront of it. Fairy lights were dangling among the branches and a ladder to a treehouse inside of the tall tree. It was on the tip of the hill, where we could see the sun set perfectly. I looked next to me, to see Luke in a button up white shirt with a little red tie, along with black bottoms to a tuxedo, not Daniel.

I looked up to Luke, who was gazing at me. I kissed his lips gently. This was amazing. He embraced me tightly and pulled away. He grabbed the picnic and let me climb up the ladder first, helping me up. I sat inside the tree house and looked around. It was full of small fairy lights dangling from the ceiling, and rose petals. He set the picnic inside and our date began.

*Beau's POV*

I can't help it. She's beautiful. She's like an angel, as cheesy as it is, an angel who has broken wings, slowly learning how to fly again. She mesmerised me in ways I didn't know I could be. It was wrong, so wrong, but it felt right too.

It hurt, a lot, sometimes, you know? She was so graceful, leaving me wanting her. I just wanted to hold her in my arms and kiss her, embrace her, tell her she's mine, and that I love her, never leave her alone..

I loved her so much, and it was so wrong but so right too, it felt right, but I knew it was wrong. Jai knew, he said I'd get over it, but I don't think so, I don't think he knows how I really feel, no, I know he doesn't.

She was perfect, flawless if I must. I don't think I could ever really point out a single flaw on her, she was amazing. I wanted to call her mine, and I know it'll be wrong, hard and hurtful, but it will happen eventually. She will be my girl one day.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HI!😊

WHO DO YOU THINK BEAU IS THINKING OF?

WHAT WILL HAPPEN?

comment what you think!

Vote please!😜

Thanksss😘