Chapter Five

We entered the living room to a very interested Beau and Jai.

Skip and James had obviously gone home. Luke and I let go of each others hands as we walked into the room, we didn't want to make anything official yet, it much, much too soon.

Jai stared at his phone, texting someone, probably Ariana, his eyes were inflicted with infatuation. Beau suddenly looked up, hearing the creek in the door as we entered, clutching his phone tightly in his hand, exiting what looked like his twitter. He bit his lip, the amount of times I have fascinated about him being all sexy infront of me was unbelievable.

'Hey guys', Beau said, speaking up over the sound of Jersey Shore blaring in the background.

'Hi,' I spoke shyly, I was still highly infatuated by these boys, but I guess I would get used to it soon enough, but lets be serious, I would never get over their beauty.

My phone buzzed in my back pocket. I checked on my lock screen, oh god, mom.

From mom-

Come home honey, dinners ready in 5 x

I let out a deep sigh as I looked up at the boys, obviously not paying much attention.

'Eh guys, uh I gotta go, my mom wants me home', I said, chewing my lip.

'Oh okay, I'll walk you home, yeah?', Luke said, suddenly enthusiastic.

'Aw noo', Beau said with a pouty face as he got out of his seat and hugged me tightly.

'I know slut, love you beauuuuu', I said hugging him back.

I grabbed my jacket from the couch and walked with Luke outside. He pushed one of his hands deep inside of his pocket, and used his other to hold mine. I smiled at his romanticness (A.N - is that even a word what).

We made a little small talk about his career and just Melbourne in general. When we reached my house he pouted and pulled me into a hug.

'Uh, see you tomorrow? Come round any time, really', he said.

'Yeah sure, thanks so much for today it was really fun', I replied, looking into his hazel eyes, getting lost in them.

'Thanks Kels, bye', he said and pecked my cheek.

I smiled warmly at him, he kissed my cheek. He called me Kels. He already has a nick name for me, am I dreaming?

I walked over to my house, with a huge grin painted on my face. I ran to my bedroom and slumped myself onto my bed.

It wasn't like that fangirl love you have for him, it felt like so much more than that. The butterflies were real, it really was more than online love, it was real, you know?

My phone suddenly buzzed in my pocket.

From Unknown-

Hi Kels, it's Luke, I stole your phone and put your number in my phone;) anywayyy, how about the beach tomorrow with the boys?you could meet James's girlfriend, Veronica:)xx

To Luke-

Hii, yeah sure, sounds fun:)I'm gonna sleep now, bit of jet lag, night xx

From Luke-

Sweet dreams princess xx

I set my phone down and locked it, I really really was exhausted, yet I still had a little energy to get the butterflies at his last text. "Princess".

I drifted into a deep slumber, shutting my eyes, into a dream of someone who really could be something new in my life...guess who.

HEY UH YEAH THAT'S CHAPTER FIVE:))))))

uh yeah I'm all happy bc MMVAS AND THE JANOSKIANS PRESENTED AN AWARD YENOOOOOO.

um so yeah! This is so short and shit but oh well:)

VOTE AND FOLLOW:)

Thankssss.