Chapter Fifteen

*Kelsey's POV*

I was finally allowed out of this sickly hospital, thank god. I hated it there. It was so creepy, I hated being in the presence of sick people, even though I was sickly. I felt so confined and prisoned in there, not my favourite place, but now I have to face my problems. It's time to tell Luke. I can't live in a lie. But I can't break a brothers relationship.

My mom brought me home, and Luke came with us to my room. He took a seat on my bed and helped me over beside him.

"Kelsey..this might be too soon, but why did you do it?", he said, choking on his own words.

"Uh- I'm n-not ready to say yet sorry l-luke", I said, gulping.

I thought I was ready but the truth was that I was not. I couldn't even face the subject with him, I couldn't wreck his relationship with his own brother. I guess what I need to do for now is avoid and run away from my problems, but I can't do that forever, it's gonna come back to haunt me again.

He stayed silent for a while until he finally spoke up.

"Just know I'm here for you..is it my fault?", he said, not moving his eyes from the floor.

"N-no", I lied.

It wasn't his fault, but it did include him. I needed to run away from him for a little while and that's what I did.

"Luke?", I said poking his chest playfully.

"Yessss?", he said chuckling.

"I love youuuuuu", I sung.

I loved it like this, just like before, no drama, just our playful lovey relationship.

A smile grew upon his face, his eyes met mine as he replied.

"I love you too babe, never leave me", he said and kissed my cheek softly.

How could I end up with someone so perfect? He's amazing, I love him so much. As I gaze at his face a spot no flaws. His few freckles are spread perfectly in place. His gorgeous eyes, gazing into mine whenever they catch a chance. His lips, formed into the shape a male model would have, really, they were that flawless. And how his lip ring sat against those plump pink lips perfectly, reflecting the colour beautifully. Damn.

I leaned towards him, tangling my fingers in his hair. He placed his hands around my small frame, closing them on my petite hips. He picked my up by my hips and sat me on his lap, making me face him sideways. I moved my head around slightly so I was now facing him, my legs now curving around his back. I leaned in and kissed him passionately.

His tongue glided along my bottom lip begging for entrance, gladly given. The kiss got heated as he lay me down on my bed, as he hovered above my body, holding himself up by his hands, not breaking the kiss.

He pulled his shirt off, over his head, barely breaking the kiss whilst he did this. He grabbed my back gently and picked me up, his lips still connecting with mine as he pressed me up against the wall. His bare stomach grinded against mine as we were pushed up against the wall, his hands tangled in my hair, our lips moulding together still.

He lifted my shirt over my head and it dropped on to the floor. He fiddled with my bra strap, lust in his eyes. He popped the strap open and threw the bra on the floor. He continued to kiss my lips as his body was pressed against mine. I fiddled with the buttons of his jeans, opening them and throwing his jeans on the floor, as he did the same.

We were now pressed up against the wall, making out intensely, in my underwear, Luke in his boxers.

I grabbed his hands and threw myself on the bed, with him on top of me. He began kissing my neck gently, hitting my soft spots making me moan quietly whilst he smirked. Damn, it was gonna leave a mark, couple of hickeys I gotta hide from my mom I see. He moved his lips back up to mine and kissed me roughly.

He broke away from the kiss and slowly began to speak.

"You sure you wanna do this?", he said as he quickly grabbed a small package from his jeans which were on the floor.

I nodded and bit my lip, knowing what was coming next.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hii, this chapters a little idek. I didn't wanna go into detail bc just bc.

VOTE🍓

Omg it's a strawberry.

Ok bye ily thanku.