Chapter Twenty Eight

*Lukes POV*

"Guys I gotta go do something really quick wait up", I said before running out of the house.

I walked a little down the road to a house I found fairly familiar. I had only been here once when I was paired up with this girl called Madison for a science project, she always said she liked me. I had a plan you see. My plan was that I would bring Madison as my date to make Kelsey jealous. I had already asked Madison to be my girlfriend. No way in hell do I actually like Madison but she would do. I planned to make Kelsey jealous to the extreme by being all cute with Madison infront of Kelsey and then maybe she would come back for me, I would break up with Madison anyway, she's not my type at all.

I knocked on the door three times waiting for an answer. I hoped that she would come out quickly because I really can't wait to get this plan started. I can just tell if Kelsey likes me by the way she would look at me. I know her feelings never left because mine didn't either. I watch Beau and herself making out and being all romantic infront of me and no one gets how much it hurts. She used t be my girl. She used to do that with me. I just want to hold her in my arms again and kiss her, cuddle with her. I miss her so much.

The door opened to Madison standing there, wearing a red dress that fell limply on her bones in her body. She had a small frame, she was very very skinny. You could see her bones, but it's nothing she could change, she couldn't put weight on well. Her face was lightly patted with makeup but not too much, she could clean up well I guess. Just..not my type. Kelsey was my type. Her curves. Her beautiful cheek bones and evenly spaced face. Her green eyes. Her plump pink lips. Her hair. Her personality.

She was my type. Not Madison. Too make it a little worse, Madison's personality was really quite bland. She didn't really have a sense of humour, which is why I don't understand why she likes me, at all. She isn't into the things I like, music taste?nope, she likes more classical stuff. She's not bubbly or outgoing like Kelsey, that's what I love about Kelsey. That's the thing Madison doesn't have. At all. She's more kept to herself, quiet. I couldn't blame her, she never really got the attention whenever she tried, so I guess she doesn't bother, it's not really her fault. I guess she's just lost her confidence.

She smiled as I stood in front of her. She held her hand for me to take, being the gentleman I am (hahaha), I took her hand and lead her from her house. She quickly grabbed her bag from beside the door and followed my lead. It didn't feel right, holding her hand. The last girls hand I held was, Kelsey. Oh Kelsey, I miss her so much. I wish Madison was Kelsey so I could be with her instead.

"So, you look nice", I said blandly.

She did put in the effort, you could tell. Usually to school she would wear plain jeans and a t-shirt, never anything special. I guess she just gave up on trying to get noticed, because she never thought she would be, so she didn't put in the effort, but now she's been noticed by me and she is putting it in. Maybe that's why she ignored my sillyness.

"Thank you, you do too", she smiled.

We walked hand in hand back to my house, quite quickly may I add. I didn't exactly want to spend much time alone with her, not that I minded or it bothered me a lot, it's just I wanted to get on with this plan already. Because if I didn't get straight into the plan, what's the point in Madison even being here? I guess I sound like a complete and utter dickhead right now, but I don't want to lead Madison on, she is pretty vulnerable. I just want to get my Kelsey back, and then this shit can be finished. Done.

We didn't make much conversation, it was basically just a little awkward silence. Not the comfortable silence I used to have with Kelsey. She wasn't exactly good with conversation because every time I tried to start a conversation she would just come up with a small answer and then go all quiet again. It was a little annoying actually. I was just trying to be nice but she would just throw it back in my face I guess. How the fuck was I supposed gut to spend a few days or more with her, how can I make Kelsey jealous if I can't even make a fucking conversation with her?

We arrived back at my house as I lead Madison through the door. Quickly I moved my hand and snaked my arm around her waist, because Kelsey was there, I had to play my A game here.

Kelsey was talking to Beau, captivated by his presence. I had to get her attention. I had to make her see Madison with me.

"Hey guy, this is my date and girlfriend Madison", I said, brushing my lips against her cheek.

I felt awfully uncomfortable doing this, but if it was going to make Kelsey come back to me, then I will do anything to get her back in my arms. I watched Kelsey, her eyes were burning into Madison. She was glaring at her, jealousy? Madison quickly shot her a confused look and Kelsey stopped her glare, she moved to my eyes. She gave me a soft, saddened look. I don't think she expected me to notice her sad look, but I knew her inside out. She couldn't hide her feelings from me. I could read her like a book. When I look into her eyes I can see what she feels, and right now she's sad and confused. I couldn't tell if she was jealous yet, but my guesses say she was, I mean, why else would she be sad? I smirked to myself, this plan better work.

-----------------------------------------------

hi yah, um yeah so vote and stuff!

GUYS YOU NEED TO KNOW THIS OKAY

FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER IT'S GOING TO BE LUKE'S POV AGAIN BUT IT'S GOING TO BE THE DINNER IN HIS PERSPECTIVE SO OKAY JUST SO YOU DON'T GET CONFUSED AND THINK THERE'S ANOTHER DINNER.