Chapter Twenty Three

"Hello?", his ruffled voice spoke.

He had obviously been asleep or something, because it was late at night. Who cares, his voice was sexy like that.

"Hey, wanna come over?", I said trying to sound seductive, but I didn't have to worry, I knew my words would speak louder than my tone.

Sure, I knew this was completely and utterly wrong of me to do such a thing, and I wasn't usually like this, AT ALL, but I had to get my mind off of Luke and possibly add a hint of revenge to it. There was a short silence in the call. He let out a small grunt of confusion. Of course he would be confused, I'm pretty sure he thinks me and Luke are still together, just in complications.

"W-what?", he said, obviously stunned by my sudden actions.

"Yeah, come over, I wanna talk", I said, putting on a sad tone.

"Okay, be there in a few", he said and hung up.

I had that boy wrapped around my finger. I don't know why I felt this way. I was insecure, hurting and stupid, but I felt like I could control this boy. I actually did like him though, but I think I was using this all for revenge more than because I liked him. I knew this was so wrong but I didn't care. I think this revenge could be better for Luke and lots of girls, because by doing this maybe Luke will learn his lesson and hey, I'm saving a little trouble for the next girl huh?

I heard a small knock on the door, so I rushed down stairs to get it before my parents would wake. I opened the door to a beautiful boy, wearing tightish jeans, a faded blue top and a light blue snapback. I held out my arms and pulled him in to a hug. A tight one may I add.

"Beau!", I said, whispering into his ear.

I pulled away from the hug, and took his hand, leading him to my room. We both took a seat on my bed as I played with his fingers, trailing my index finger along his rough hands. He looked to me in confusion. I shot him a reassuring look and he sighed, relaxing a little more.

"I like you beau, a lot", I spoke, confidently.

His eyes lit up as they locked in contact with mine. I wonder how it looked, two green eyed people looking deep into each others eyes, finding out each mystery and secret they hid.

"W-what about Luke?", he said, gulping.

"Beau don't worry, I realised it wasn't going to work because I couldn't forgive him, we broke up..", I said.

His smirk slowly faded, I could tell he wasn't comfortable being here with me as his love sick brother was at home, but dear he was lovesick too. I sparked up a normal conversation so he would feel more at ease, making my next move more natural if that made sense. We were talking about summer and all the usual stuff that we would talk about anyway, random shit. I cut his speaking off and placed my hand on his. I locked eye contact with him, as his gazed into mine. His eyes flickered from my green eyes to my pink lips, multiple times, as mine did the same.

Suddenly we both began leaning in towards each other until I could feel his hot breath against my plump lips.

His lips slowly brushed against mine as I leaned in slightly more so we had full contact. His lips were soft and moist. He bit down on my bottom lip ever so gently, making me gasp, as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. The kiss grew more intense as our lips remained in solemn contact against each other.

He leaned over further until he hovered above me, holding himself up my his hands as his lips locked with mine.

He moved his lips from my lips to my neck as he placed gentle kisses along my neck and small gentle nibbles against the soft skin. A soft moan escaped my lips as he hit my soft spot. He moved from my neck to below my ear and began to suck against it making me moan quietly again. I fisted his shirt and pulled him closer if that was even possible. He grasped his shirt where I was holding and slipped it off, dropping it on the floor. He took my shirt and pulled it over my head and let it join his shirt on the floor. I was now underneath him in a deep kissing session in my bra and jeans. My index finger traced along his toned stomach. He began to play with my bra strap, unclipping it as he threw it against the wall. His eyes were set on my uncovered breasts, his eyes were full of lust, he wanted more.

I placed my hands on his jeans and began unbuttoning the buttons on his jeans, pulling them down and placing them on the floor. He then did the same for me, so now I was below him in only my underwear and so was he. I took the rims of his underwear and slid them off slowly. He did the same for me. We stared at eachother for a minute until he finally spoke.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?", he said.

"Uh huh", I said.

I felt him enter me. It hurt a little at first but I knew I just had to adjust to his size. A moan escaped my lips as he thrusted into me. My nails dug into his back as our sweaty bodies collided against each other.

Luke didn't cross my mind once. Our breathing got heavy and we were really sweaty by the time he had stopped.

He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around me. I laid my head on his chest, focusing on his heart beat which was going rapidly fast due to our actions moments ago. My eyes fluttered closed as I fell asleep and so did Beau.

Now to take it to the next level.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE

MY MUM TOOK THE WIFI IDK WHY OK SORRY HERE U GO:(

hi so yeah, what is she gonna do with beau for revenge?:o

VOTE😊😊