Chapter Thirty One

I had finally came to terms with myself that this party was happening. It's not like I had a choice anyway, you can't really argue with Kylie, she'll always win one way or another. Having a party wasn't my first choice, not at all, but I guess I might have a little fun. I might just let loose and go a little crazy for one night, maybe just that will happen. I highly doubt it though. I'll probably end up fainting half way through due to headaches. Probably.

It was 6:30pm and the party started at 8pm I think. Kylie never made the time that clear because she was talking so fast, I mean, I should know, it's my party, in my house, yet I don't even know the time. Smh. I walked into the bathroom and stripped off my clothes and stepped into the shower. I washed my body and shampooed my hair adding a little conditioner to the tips of my hair, and then quickly shaved my legs. My legs were already tan from being in this Melbourne sun so much. I always tanned easily so I didn't need fake tan. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and another around my hair so it would dry a little bit. I entered my room and stripped from my towel. I put on a lacy black bra along with matching lacy black undies. I grabbed my new red dress from my wardrobe and slipped it on. It hugged my curves and rather large breasts perfectly. It really complimented my frame if I must say myself. I removed the towel from my head and brushed through my tatty, wet hair. I blow dried it, taking my time with each strand of damp hair. My hair was dried to perfection, so I decided to move on to straightening it. I straightened it quite roughly, not pin straight. I straightened it in clumps and used some salt spray to give it that messy look, that made my outfit look 100 times better. I moved on to my makeup, putting on a light foundation, heavier than my usual of course, a little eyeliner with small flicks at the sides, mascara and bright red lipstick to match my dress. I searched all around my room for the perfect heels until I saw the perfect ones. They were blood red stilettos I got last year for my birthday. They were a velvet texture with little cute red ribbons on the end. I slipped them on and faced the mirror. I must say I looked really good. It was now 7:30pm and the party started in about half an hour, so I called Kylie round to help me set up, with the finishing touches of course.

Kylie arrived a little after five minutes, after my phone call. She walked straight into my house and walked upstairs into my room. She wore a light salmon pink dress that was just above mid thigh length. It was strapless and was quite tight. It was something only Kylie could pull off though. Her hair was slightly curled and pinned to the side. She looked amazing. We stood there gawping at each others outfits for a while before we decided to perfect my party. A little bit after Pandora and Veronica arrived. Veronica wore a hot pink coloured dress that was tight along the top and flew out a little towards the bottom. It was really pretty. She looked flawless. Pandora wore a black dress that was the same style as Veronica's, and it hugged Pandoras shape perfectly. The black colour made her pastel blue hair stand out, looking flawless. Daniel better make a move tonight on her.

It was around 8pm now and everyone had started to arrive. The first to arrive were of course the boys. It was a little awkward with Luke at first, but it grew to be ignored. We exchanged glances and looks every so often which made it a little uncomfortable, because less than a week ago we had admitted we still loved each other. The worst part was that I still had a boyfriend yet I couldn't deny my feelings towards Luke. Not that I felt any different towards Beau, I still love him. Beau had no clue about mine and Luke's chat, and no way in hell did he need to know. As soon as a lot more people started arriving it came much more squished and uncomfortable. Not between Luke and I, god no. Uncomfortable because I never really liked partys. Kylie and the boys however were enjoying themselves, along with pandora, Veronica and the other people in my house who I barely knew. Everyone was there, except Luke. I got very uncomfortable with the amount of people I didn't know very well surrounding me, and the music was making my head pound. The music was way too loud and was making me want to hit my head off a brick wall, and not to mention my slight claustrophobia. Slight, remember, I said slight. I eventually got sick of my endless headache and decided to cool off outside and calm down a little, so I left my house and sat outside against the curb.