Chapter Fourteen

*Kelsey's POV*

I lay in my hospital bed, staring at the ceiling, my thoughts grasping me towards another world. I shut my eyes as my emotions rose into my thoughts, jumping from conclusion to worst case scenarios.

I tried to blank out the thoughts of Beau and Luke that always seemed to captivate my mind.

What if Luke found out? What if Luke is going to leave me? What if Beau hates me? What if I love Beau too..

Small tears pricked at my closed eyelids. I scrunched my eyes together to try to stop the tears rising to the surface of my skin, but I failed.

Tears fall from my swollen eyes as I shut them tightly together to block out all of the pain and misery.

Darkness crept in capturing my soul and smothering my mind with every dark thought possible.

Hour after hour, night after night, the thoughts of him flood my mind.

I dream a world, so beautiful, for my mind to escape these flashes of him.

As he would breathe upon my neck, his strong hands caressing my delicate small frame.

Voices in the darkness would whisper their doubts of us.

And my dear they were right.

I lie still, opening my eyes ever so slowly, continuing my mutual gaze against the white ceiling.

The silence was so tender, so peaceful. The lights flickered every now and then, reminding me of my conciseness.

Darkness, still deep in my mind, I managed to slip away from, for now.

I shut my eyes closed, loosing my conciseness, loosing myself to a world of peace, unreality. A world of sleep, a world of broken dreams, making them fixed. Ever so peaceful, yet meant for the people who can't find joy in reality that seek it so much they fade to it.

*Luke's POV*

Sitting in the waiting room of a hospital for someone you love so dearly is frightening. I thought I lost her at first, but now I know she's okay, but I still can't help but worry for her.

It's my fault, maybe it's because I wasn't there with her, even when she hadn't called.

Maybe i didn't treat her to the best of my ability.

Maybe she deserves more.

Maybe, just maybe, she doesn't love me.

She was my queen, my princess, my angel. She was beautiful, so peaceful and perfect. The way she would captivate my heart was indescribable. Her big green eyes, staring into mine, making me melt inside. She was amazing, she was all mine.

But one sentence could change that, she had my heart, she had my life in her hands, and I was waiting for her to break me and smash my heart into pieces, not that I wanted her to.

I have never felt more guilt in my life. She could've lost her life because of me, I think so anyway.

Was it really my fault? It could've been someone else...right?

I got up, and shook my thoughts away, and walked to her door. I opened it and walked to her body, which seemed almost lifeless.

I hated seeing her like this, so stiff, so helpless. I took her hand, and gripped onto it. Her hand was light, like it weighed nothing. Both of my hands were pressed against her left hand, so firmly, yet so lightly too.

I sunk my head between my knees as I gripped onto her hand. A small tear pricked at my left eye and fell against the blue plastic floor. I lifted my head to look at her beautiful face.

Flawless, as per usual. Her plump pink lips complimenting her tan face, with her cheekbones carved to perfection...her lips now a shade of blue, her face now too pale.

She still looked beautiful, just not herself, how could she hurt herself in this way?

I squeezed her hand tightly, how could I let her do this?

She deserves more, someone who wouldn't let her do this, not that I knew about it, because I didn't. If I knew she was doing that I would've stopped her, but the point is that I didn't know. I should've known something was wrong.

I felt awful, horrible, terrible. My sweet Kelsey, my beautiful girlfriend, what if soon it will be 'my sad deceased'?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi, new chapter:)

VOTE AND FOLLOW PLEASE!:)

What did you think?really emotional ahahha.

I gets worse oh my god I'm gonna make myself cry holy shit.