Chapter Twenty One

*kelseys POV*

It was about 11:40pm and just about everyone in the party was drunk, but me, Beau and James. Luke promised me he wouldn't leave my side but somewhere along the time of the first half an hour he got so drunk and disappeared to who knows where. I stood with Beau throughout the party as James was with Veronica, dancing together. The girls are flirting with a bunch of guys that I bet they've never even seen before in their lives. Daniel was dancing on a table top with vodka in his hand, singing along to the music. And Jai was with Kylie, kissing in the corner, hmm, Kylie was in her fucking element. It wasn't awkward with Beau, we just drank a little and danced a lot. Our bodies were so close together, grinding against each other to the beat of the music. We were surrounded my sweaty, drunken people, all about to have one night stands. I guess you could get that bit by now.

Beau's hand was gripped on my ass as our bodies were pushed together. I had a spirit drink in my hand and my other hand tangled in Beau's hair. I had to say, he looked very very attractive tonight. People were stumbling into us from all around, slurring their words as they spoke. I took Beau's hand and led him into the kitchen to get another drink, as he trailed along behind me. His grip was firm on my hand, eager to cling on to me. I got another drink and Beau took a shot of vodka. I snatched my phone quickly and texted Luke asking him where he was but I got no reply. He probably couldn't hear his phone beeping, so I wasn't worried. I put my phone back into my clutch and returned to Beau.

Beau grabbed my hand with a strong grip and led me outside to the pool. It was surrounded by people dancing, drinks spilling everywhere. It was like something out of Project X. There were a couple girls in the pool, fully clothed and others barely in underwear. Beau started undressing and threw his clothes to the side. He was now in his boxers and looked at me.

"Not getting in?", he said and winked.

I nodded at him and winked back, and started to remove my dress. I stood in my bra and underwear and placed my hand in his. He looked at me and bit his lip, damn, he was so sexy when he did that. He walked closer to the pool and jumped in with me. The water was so cool and refreshing, yet full of pool noodles and drunken sluts. Beau pulled my body close into his. His eyes stared into mine. His eyes were beautiful. Full of mystery. Yet so revealing too. This was the Beau I knew, the fun Beau, without a fucking care in the world.

I stared into his eyes as he began to lean in closer to my lips. His eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips. I quickly pulled back remembering the last time I kissed him, my occurrence with Luke?nuh uh that isn't happening again. He's finally gained my trust again and I'm not ruining it AGAIN. He looked a little hurt and confused but I just smiled and giggled to make it look like I was drunk and had no clue he was even going to kiss me.

"Beeeeaaaaauuuu?", I sang.

"Yeah?", he said, chuckling at my attempt to sing his name.

"I gotta piss, I'll be like two minute", I said and giggled.

"Okay", he said pouting.

He let his grip on my body go as I climbed out of the pool. I dried myself off the best I could and slipped my dress back on. I walked inside leaving Beau in the pool. I walked up the stairs careful not to trip and fall of my mindless games, even though I wasn't even drunk yet but I was a little tipsy, or fall over the girls lying on the stairs knocked out. I reached the bathroom and walked in. Surprisingly this was the only room in the house that wasn't raided by people or a complete mess yet, it was still a little messy. A couple cups, makeup stains and toilet roll paraded around the floor, but overall it was nothing compared to downstairs. I topped up my makeup a little because the water had washed my foundation off a little leaving it slightly blotchy, thank god for waterproof mascara. I didn't even need to go to the toilet I just needed to get out of that situation with Beau. I straightened my dress a little and dried my hair, to my luck they had a hair dryer built into the wall.

Once I had finished and I looked half decent I grabbed my clutch and left the bathroom and stumbled across the upstairs landing. Now that I'm here I may as well see what's up here. I opened a couple doors that lead into rooms and they were all just about taken by a few couples or one night stands, or just people making out, a lot. I sighed, and looked around a little bit more until I stumbled into a room with a lot of drunk people inside. I decided to grab a drink and leave the room. I walked downstairs and walked into a room I had mistaken for the door that led outside, back to Beau. It was the downstairs bathroom, silly me, right beside this room was the door that lead outside. I was about to leave when I heard a particular moan coming from behind the curtain of the bath.

"Oh my god", it said.

I recognised that voice. The voice I'd heard most in a while. I slowly tip Todd closer to the curtain, hearing more moans as I came closer. I slowly opened the curtain to reveal two sweaty bodies clambered against each other. Luke's.

Luke was on top of some random slut he'd probably met here. I felt tears prick at my eyes as Luke's head turned to face me. He looked at me with sadness in his eyes. I scrunched my face together and screamed letting out my hatred and anger. I ran out of the room as tears of pain, betrayal and anger streamed down my face. I ran out to the back and grabbed Beau's hand, dragging him out of the pool giving him little time to grab his clothes. He trailed behind me as a stormed outside of the house, he was asking multiple questions that I expected, the usual 'what's wrong' and so on, but I wasn't in the mood to explain. I didn't even turn around to face him. I could hear Luke scream my name as his footsteps got closer, but the closer he got the faster I ran.

I forced Beau to get inside of the car as I climbed in, driving away from Luke's fading image. I drove a little down the road in Beau's car and parked inside a little run down shop as I broke down in front of Beau. He looked alarmed.

"KELSEY WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG?", he said trying to calm me down.

I let out another loud cry and I screamed.

"BEAU YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW? I WAS COMING BACK FROM THE BATHROOM AND WAS GOING BACK TO YOU OUTSIDE BUT I WENT THROUGH THE WRONG DOOR INTO THE BATHROOM BESIDE THE OUTSIDE DOOR AND FOUND LUKE FUCKING SOME SLUT IN THE BATH TUB! THAT'S WHAT'S FUCKING WRONG!", I screamed at Beau.

He looked shocked, scared, and sympathetic. He pulled me into a right embrace and rubbed my back trying to comfort me. He pulled me onto his lap and wiped my still flowing tears away. He kissed my cheek and told me everything would be okay. I nuzzled my head into his neck letting out the occasional whimper. The only sound in the car was our deep breathing. Soon enough we both fell asleep in each others arms in his car.

I'd never felt so hurt or betrayed in my life. But it's not even that I found Luke cheating that hurt, what really hurt the most was because he told me he'd never hurt me.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I just killed y'all ok idc.

vote and whatever yeah ok.

comment what you think or something if you want to.

bye.