Chapter Eleven

* Kelsey POV*

Luke and I walked home to his house, our fingers interlocking, pushed side my side. We walked in silence, not awkward, just silence, it was nice.

We arrived to his house and raced up the stairs to his room. He dived on the bed carrying me with him. I lay on his chest, tracing my fingers over his shirt whilst he played with my loose strands of hair, twisting them around his fingers. The only noise in the room was the occasional small talk between us, or our breathing. It was peaceful.

I got up to go to the bathroom, which I informed Luke about, which obviously, knowing Luke, took a whole lot of convincing to get him to let go of my hand and pee. I left the room, shutting the door behind me and made my way across the hall to the bathroom. I did my business and left, but before I returned to Luke, I decided to make a stop into Beau's room.

I entered his room slowly and quietly, to see Beau, his back facing the door with his MacBook on his lap. I crept up behind him quietly as he hasn't realised I was there. I planned to scare him, until I saw what he was looking at...

My profile pictures on Facebook.

He was casually flicking through them, without a damn care in the world.

'What the fuck are you doing Beau', I said looking at him weirdly, letting out a little giggle.

'Uh-oh fuck, nothing, just uhh, looking at what photo to uh use for uh- the um- KEY RINGS I'm making for us and the boys- yup', he said, mumbling words under his breath occasionally.

'Mhm', I said, raising an eyebrow.

I wasn't convinced in the slightest, but I wasn't going to host an argument. I hugged him slightly and left his room, and went back to Luke's room. I opened the door to see him sleeping on his bunk, peacefully.

I decided to leave him there, so I closed the door carefully and returned to Beau's room. Jai was now in there, playing Fifa. Jai paused the game and asked me to come downstairs for a second so I did. We left the room and trailed down the stairs, into the living room.

'What?', I said smiling.

'Uh- do you love Luke?', he said.

'Yes', I said, raising an eyebrow.

'A lot? You wouldn't hurt him, or leave him..?', he said.

'Yes a lot, and not unless he did something to hurt me really bad, probably still wouldn't leave him, why?', I said.

'Uhh, no reason', he said and ran back upstairs, leaving me alone.

I walked back up to Beau's room, seeing Jai and Beau in mid conversation, stopping instantly as I walked in.

'Look, something is seriously up, if you don't fucking tell me now I'm leaving this house and I'm not coming back', I said sternly.

I didn't mean it, that I wouldn't come back, but I knew it was a good threat, plus, I knew something is up and they're not telling me.

Jai looked at Beau then at me.

'Uhh- I'll leave you two to uh talk it out', he said, leaving the room in the blink of an eye.

I sat on the end of Beau's bed and he sat beside me.

'Okay, uh, so you're probably wondering what the fuck is going on right?', he said, refusing to look at me.

'Um yes, I'm very confused, enlighten me', I said, staring at his face.

He really was beautiful if I must say, like really beautiful. His jaw line was shaped perfectly, and his green emerald eyes just like mine, just a little darker, and they looked as if they had more hidden secrets within them.

'I don't want this to hurt you or Luke and I can't let this ruin our friendship, okay?', he said, gliding his hand into mine, squeezing it tightly.

I nodded in agreement, what could Beau do to hurt me?

'Uh, Kelsey? I um, I like you, uh, a lot..', he said, locking eyes with mine.

I stayed silent, I couldn't open my mouth.

'Kelsey I love you, I'm inlove with you, I think about you all the time, and it kills me to see you and Luke together, knowing I have to be happy for him when really I just want to hold you in my arms and call you mine, call me jealous but I want to be where Luke is, being able to hold you and let you feel okay and safe..', he said as a tear ran down his face, I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've seen him cry.

'I don't want to hurt you or Luke and I don't want to ruin our friendship but I need you to know I love you more than you could imagine', he said, placing his head on my shoulder, as he cried into it.

He lay many tears among my dress, as I held him in my arms, comforting him.

I didn't know what to do, I love Luke, right? I do love Luke, but what if I like Beau too...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HAHA CLIFF HANGER- well sort of idk

What's gonna happen?

BEAU OR LUKE?

Thanks for reading! 2 votes for chapter 11?:)