Chapter Eighteen

*Kelsey's POV*

Everything was perfect. It had been at least 3 months since I kissed Beau. 3 months since Luke found out. 3 months since my life was a living hell.

Everything was back to how it was before, apart from Beau liking me of course, I still see how he looks at me, not how he did before he loved me. Eh, I think he's moved on a little more by now, he's started talking to other girls now but not dates or anything, hm, maybe I should set him up with someone?

Anyway, Luke and I are still going strong, everything is perfect. We even went on trips to Sydney and my parents old beach house which is about 10 minutes out of Melbourne. My mom and Gina are really close too, they always go on 'Girls Night' as they call them. Plus, the fans haven't given me hate either, they don't know about the kiss with Beau, because let's be honest if they did, I'd get so much hate. But whatever! We always twitcam them and they actually all really like me which I was glad about, it's nice to be liked by something that means so much to Luke.

I made a couple more friends in school, 2 to be exact. Kylie and Pandora. Kylie had longish brown hair that reached just around her rib area, she was quite small but she was curvy too, not fat just curvy. She's really into fashion and shopping, and she had ocean blue eyes. Pandora on the other hand, had pastel blue waist length hair, she was taller than Kylie but not by a lot. She also had blue eyes that surprisingly matched her hair. She was skinny too. She was really perky and out going and didn't care much about what people thought of her, but she still had a good sense of what to wear. Kylie had a huge crush on Jai, which she claimed was just a small one but we knew she liked him A LOT. Pandora however didn't really care about boys, she wouldn't waste her time, but Daniel fancied her like mad, he loved the girl, she doesn't know though, shh.

Speaking of Kylie and Pandora, them and Veronica are coming over to my place to get me ready for another date with Luke! It was just a movie night in but they all claimed I had to look my best, except Pandora, she said I should look casual, not to bother, but I did want to look good for Luke, in all honesty. Speaking of the girls, I'm guessing they just walked in because I'm hearing a lot of shouts and clattering of boxes and high heels coming in, oh, let the beauty salon begin.

*Beau's POV*

She walked into the house with Kylie, Veronica and Pandora close behind. The three girls all wished her luck then walked away, giggling on their way back to Kylie's car. I watched from the top of the stairs as Kelsey walked towards Luke, kissing him gently. She was so beautiful. Witnessing that part though, hurt, a lot. I mean, of course it would, the love of my life is dating my brother, I just wish she didn't lead me on. But if she didn't, I never would have tasted her lips, I wouldn't of been able to hold her like she was mine. And I've kind of come to terms with myself that she'll never want me, she'll always love Luke and that ill never have her, but something keeps screaming to me not to give up, and that I will have her. Luke and I made up, and I'm keeping quiet about my feelings because I don't want to mess their relationship up, for my brothers sake. Something tells me she knows I still love her, but Luke doesn't. I pretend to talk to other girls so Luke thinks I've moved on, but in all honesty, I don't even have an interest in any other girl, to be honest they're all sluts or completely out of my league, something about Kelsey just makes me only want her, no one else. It was always her, only ever Kelsey. I think she thinks I've moved on too, but no way have I yet, I'll never move on. I think. I see how happy Luke and Kelsey are together, she really loves him, and he really loves her. He treats her so well, I wish I could be the one to treat her that way. It kills me inside, a little more each day. Seeing them together. I ran into my room and took a short nap, I was so tired.

-----2 hours later

I got out of my bed and rubbed my eyes, only 10pm, not bad. I walked downstairs into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water and a chocolate bar and walked into the living room. I saw Kelsey snuggled into Luke, her head nuzzled in his neck. She looked so peaceful. They were both asleep, while 'A Walk To Remember' was still playing on the tv. It killed me to see them together like that, I wish it was me and her. I felt like someone had stabbed me in the gut. Tears pricked in my eyelids, as I ran up the stairs grabbing something I wouldn't usually use. I locked the door and put on a song that explained me right now, full volume. Fix A Heart by Demi Lovato played full volume as I sat upright on my bed, crying, thinking about her. I grabbed the item I had brought upstairs with me. I rolled up my sleeve.

"Why couldn't I be good enough for you..", I whispered.

I squeezed my eyes shut as the red liquid ran down my arm. I felt a wave of sadness, relief, pain, numbness and calmness run through my body.

Hopefully it gets better than this.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

emotional huh?😥

I cried writing this ok iloveubeau

VOTE!😊😊