Chapter Seven

The boys, Veronica and I sat in a circle on the sand about to start a game of truth or dare. We were all soaking as we'd all been in swimming already.

I finally met Veronica. She's so lovely and beautiful. We get along really well, so I guess we're on the road to good friends?

'Okay let's go, uh Beau, truth or dare?', Daniel spoke up.

'Dare', Beau replied, a smirk appearing apon his face.

'Ok uh, I dare you to...pretend to take a piss on that guy sunbathing over there!', Daniel said, laughing already.

Of course Beau, being Beau did it. It resulted in him being hit with a beach towel but that's nothing Beau isn't used to.

'Okay, KELSEY, truth or dare?', Beau said.

'Truth', I mumbled.

'Uh, would you ever date a Janoskian?', he said winking at Luke.

'Uh yeah I guess so, I heard they're all sluts though', I said giggling along with the boys now chuckling.

Luke looked up at me, meeting my gaze. I sighed deeply, not knowing what to believe. I needed to settle this. I deserve to know the truth because I can't go on feeling like this. Ignoring the one I love, feeling lead on, insecure, mind fucked.

'Uh guys I need to uhh talk to um Luke for a minute', I said standing up.

Luke looked up at me with a confused look, but proceeded to follow me. He stood up and we began walking down the beach.

'Okay so um Luke, I need to talk to you', I said gulping.

'Same uh', he said.

'Luke, I'm confused, your being so sweet to me, complimenting me and I'm so confused, I don't know if you mean it or not and I just can't do this anymore', I said bursting into tears.

He pulled me into a tight hug and calmed me down. I told him everything, start to finish. More tears streamed down my face but he wiped them away.

'Kelsey, you really didn't have a clue did you?', he said.

'W-what?', my shaky voice began.

Before I could say anything, his plump, soft lips planted onto mine, giving me butterflies. I've waited for this for so long. His warm lips were gentle on mine, kissing me passionately.

'Kelsey, I didn't kiss you before for nothing, I didn't flirt with you for nothing, and I didn't kiss you now for nothing, I really like you Kels, and if you give me the chance I know I'd treat you right, like the princess you are, Kelsey, will you please be my girlfriend?', Luke said, staring straight into my eyes. I saw no trace of lies, he really meant it.

'Yes, yes Luke', I said hugging him, pulling him into another kiss.

I pushed my hands through his curly hair, pulling it a little to tease him. He was grabbing my waist, moving his hands up and down my lower back, pulling me closer each second. Our lips never detached for at least 4 minutes. I know I'd only really known him for like what, 2 days, but I know this is something I want to hold on to for more than a while.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

not much to say..;)

lelsey or kuke what huh

Well anyway it's official so idc🙌

VOTE AND COMMENT OR EHATEVER IDC ILY ALL THANK UUUU💋