Chapter 16 ~ Calm Before the Storm

Author's Note:

Quick announcement, i'll try to update once every week like usual but it won't be a grantee as i'm stuck doing after school activities everyday but I will try the best that I could. Once again, Reagan Maxwell on the side ---->
------------------------

Chapter 16 ~ Calm Before the Storm

-Carolin's POV-

"Ow!"

"Hold still."

"But it hurts." Brad pouted as I held his face between my hands.

"This is going to stop the pain." I reminded him dabbing the cotton ball on his bruised eye.

"Ow." He winced moving away from me.

I pulled him back. "This will hurt a lot less if you quit squirming." I hissed. "...And...I ... am..done, there see that wasn't so bad."

"It was still painful." He muttered hanging his head down.

I playfully bumped my shoulder with his to brighten up the mood. "Well you did kept moving after I told you not to, so partly your fault." I joked.

After Brad and Michael's little fight, I immediately took Brad back to my house to get him all fix up, it's currently noon right now and I just finished reapplying cream on his bruised eye. It would've took less time of he would've cooperated with me instead of giving me a hard time.

We sat next to one another on my bed and my attempt of brightening up the mood actually worked, a soft chuckle escaped his lips.

"Alright I admit, it was partly my fault." He smiled weakly. "Can you do me a favor?"

I nodded my head. "What is it?"

"Kiss my bruise?" He asked looking at me with puppy eyes.

I rolled my eyes unable to resist his puppy eyes. "You're such a baby." I giggled as I leaned forward to plant a kiss on his bruise.

A smirk found it's way to his lips when I pulled away. "I'm feeling much better now." He teased.

I laughed nudging his side with my elbow, "I'll go get some ice for it that'll actually make it feel way better."

Before I could get up to fetch an ice packet, the door to my bedroom burst open revealing a giddy Reagan, her phone in hand as she rushed over to me.

"I came as soon as I heard the news, did M-woah." She stopped shortly coming to a halt in front of Brad and I. "Wow Brad that's one heck of a shiner you got there." Reagan pointed out coming near Brad to get a better look of his eye. "Did you get into another bar fight or something."

Brad rolled his eyes looking anywhere but her, I cleared my throat grabbing Reagan's attention. "How did you get in here?"

"Oh, your brother let me in but that's not important right now. What's important is what i've heard, there's a rumor going around saying that Michael punched a guy who put the moves on you, is it true?" Reagan beamed pulling me up from my bed.

"Um.." I trailed off glancing back at Brad then back at Reagan wondering how she didn't manage to put together the pieces.

"C'mon don't leave me hanging! Spill the details!"

I hesitated looking down at my feet. "Oh for fuck's sake! Yes! It's true, I kissed her and Michael punched me in the face if you haven't already took notice of my black eye." Brad shouted pointing at his eye.

Reagan's excitement washed out and her lips parted in shock. "You what?" She questioned, her eyes darken in anger as she kept shifting her gaze from me to Brad. "What the fuck! Why would you do that? Do you not know what she's been through already! How dare you play with my best friend's feelings after she gotten hurt twice, you're so fucking disgusting."