Chapter 31 ~ Drunk

Author's Note:

Hey guys! So this chapter is long overdue and the reason why I haven't updated in a while is because i've been having writer's block. I also have been working on something new that i'll reveal very soon. I might do some slow updates so please bare with me. Anyways apologizes further ahead if it isn't my best work but I hope you enjoy the chapter and remember to vote and comment cause that'll be amazing and keep giving my motivation to continue. And enjoy the chapter!
--------------------------

Chapter 31 ~ Drunk

-Michael's POV-

He kissed her.

Kyle fucking Evans kissed her.

He kissed Carolin.

I can't think straight all I keep seeing is Kyle kissing Carolin. My suppose friend kiss the girl I love, if I haven't shown up on time who knows what he would've done to her. That thought heats up the anger inside of me, and suddenly I didn't care if I lost control in front of Carolin. The bastard deserves it.

I walk over to Kyle and grab him by the collar of his tee. I can hear Carolin screaming for me to stop but her voice is drowned out, all my focus is to beat the crap out of Kyle. I pull back my fist to get more force and power out of it but my hand didn't move forward. Instead someone grab my arm to stop me.

I turn my head slightly over my shoulder to see Kelsey holding onto my arm staring at me with wide terrified eyes. My body calmed down, just a bit, to keep her at ease, I don't  like when people stare at me with fear. Especially not a girl.

"Michael let him go." Kelsey pleads tugging at my hand around Kyle's collar.

Against my will, I let him go with a huff of frustration and pushed his sorry ass away from me. I didn't want to let him off so easy. He didn't deserve that. Kyle stumbles back standing unsteady on his feet. He glares at me and sluggishly swings at me straight in the jaw barely doing any damage. His hit might leave a small sting but it wasn't hard enough to do any permanent damage. Kelsey pushes Kyle off of me but he fights against her and tries to push his way through.

"Stop! You two are friends, what hell are you guys doing?!" Kelsey shouts at us keeping us both away from one another.

Kyle lets out a humorless laugh slapping Kelsey's hand off of him, "As if! You wanna come to my house and punch me in the face Reed? Then you got another thing coming." He spats.

"You're the one who's got another thing coming. I don't ever want to see you anywhere near Carolin. The next time I so much as see you looking her way you're dead Evans." I threaten, my tone dead serious.

"Michael stop!" Kelsey shouts pushing me back by my chest. "Take Carolin to Brad okay? I'll deal with Kyle."

With one last look at Kyle I finally back down. Kelsey's right I should stop before it gets out of hand, before Carolin can see a glimpse of me that I rather not let her see. I turn towards Carolin and found her staring at Kyle and I, her eyes wide and lost almost like a deer in the headlights. The minute I took a step towards her, she scooted away on the bed.

"Carolin let's go."

She shook her head, her hazel eyes filled with terror. "I'm not going anywhere with you."

I put my hands up hoping to get her to see that I won't harm her in any way, "Carolin I won't hurt you, I just need to get you home."

Carolin stares at me with a blank expression but eventually gives in. She slides off the bed and runs out the door.

I stood in my spot staring after her completely dumbfound, she just left without me escorting her. Great, now I have to be on search for her all over again. If I move now then I probably could find her, she couldn't have gone that far.